Jump to content
Poweramp
Ajit Raj

Translucent navigation bar!

Recommended Posts

Could you please make the navigation bar translucent ( or transparent with blurry white effect) ? 

The present pure white nav bar looks not as good as other things like blurry background, title does. And it also distracting.

 

Thank you 😊

 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-22-47-49-437_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.9598235cc8a17eebcea6c59afe7b8a5b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ajit Raj said:

Could you please make the navigation bar translucent ( or transparent with blurry white effect) ? 

The present pure white nav bar looks not as good as other things like blurry background, title does. And it also distracting.

 

Thank you 😊

 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-22-47-49-437_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.9598235cc8a17eebcea6c59afe7b8a5b.png

Did you try all skin settings ?

The v3 minimalist skin can do that.

0292019181942.jpg

0292019182253.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blaubär said:

Did you try all skin settings ?

0292019181942.jpg

I didn't mean system navigation bar! Even I don't use system nav bar!!

I meant Poweramp native Navigation bar.  Which contains Library, equalizer, search and the hamburger icon. Hope u understand 😊

 

Thank you 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ajit Raj said:

I didn't mean system navigation bar! Even I don't use system nav bar!!

I meant Poweramp native Navigation bar.  Which contains Library, equalizer, search and the hamburger icon. Hope u understand 😊

 

Thank you 😊

Yes, got it. Try the "Poweramp v3 skin minimalist dark", there you can set transparency to the play screen navbar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blaubär said:

Yes, got it. Try the "Poweramp v3 skin minimalist dark", there you can set transparency to the play screen navbar.

I already used it. But it fully transparents the nav bar. But I want it like the background of the song title; semi transparent.

Is this possible via any other skin? 

Thank you 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a look at yaps, transparent labels, navigation bar customised play buttons, customised equalizer screen. It is free and on google play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...