Poweramp
Luandaniel77

Adding the fullscreen option to the Poweramp

Please add an option to leave the player in full screen by removing the button bar and next to it the status bar that is already implemented

21 minutes ago, Luandaniel77 said:

Please add an option to leave the player in full screen by removing the button bar and next to it the status bar that is already implemented

what button bar ? not the one below, with the settings ?

7 minutes ago, blaubär said:

que barra de botões? não o abaixo, com as configurações?

Android buttons go back to home and history causing Poweramp to expand leaving it full screen

The nav bar is essential, without it it won't be possible to navigate in the app.

18 minutes ago, maxmp said:

A barra de navegação é essencial, sem ela não será possível navegar no aplicativo.

I think its unnecessary since in the app itself has the arrow and if in case of using them drag up appearing the buttons in version 2 it was possible by downloading an APP of hots buttons

v2 has (almost the same) navigation buttons grouped in action bar to the left right over album art. But I think your suggestion is possible with some customizable skin (I also plan to publish one, and I'm collecting user requests for it).

14 minutes ago, maxmp said:

some customizable skin (I also plan to publish one, and I'm collecting user requests for it).

Max, I would like to request having the album art in the main player to occupy the entire screen same as V2. 😎

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

customizable skin (I also plan to publish one, and I'm collecting user requests for it).

+1

13 hours ago, maxmp said:

v2 has (almost the same) navigation buttons grouped in action bar to the left right over album art. But I think your suggestion is possible with some customizable skin (I also plan to publish one, and I'm collecting user requests for it).

+1

13 hours ago, Luandaniel77 said:

I think its unnecessary since in the app itself has the arrow and if in case of using them drag up appearing the buttons in version 2 it was possible by downloading an APP of hots buttons

+1 cos u right