Jump to content
Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
swingzwh

Find a place where the interface is not beautiful, please repair it!

Recommended Posts

The interface is rounded, but the progress bar does not have rounded corners, So it looks very ugly. Leave a little
space in the progress bar or do rounded corners, so it looks beautiful. These small interfaces with rounded corners, the
progress bar display has this small problem, please repair it!

p01.thumb.jpg.e6649c36650eee4d8555937c4659bb6d.jpgp02.thumb.jpg.b88cfce6191aeae4801b0730d4e9872e.jpgp03.thumb.jpg.5dd491c02e690560a8e830bd7568afa8.jpgp04.thumb.jpg.5207546bf7b551c4a305263a59eaccfd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, swingzwh said:

The interface is rounded, but the progress bar does not have rounded corners,

It might be skin specific, but I doubt that, at least the default skin HAS rounded corners on the progress bar, see screenshot.

You seem to have opened Poweramp in a window  - perhaps it's the window boundary that cuts off the bar ?

Can you try to open Poweramp in full screen mode?

( And if you send another picture, it will be better to look at if you create a proper screenshot on the device where Poweramp resides. )

Screenshot_20190126-114204_Poweramp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, blaubär said:

It might be skin specific, but I doubt that, at least the default skin HAS rounded corners on the progress bar, see screenshot.

You seem to have opened Poweramp in a window  - perhaps it's the window boundary that cuts off the bar ?

Can you try to open Poweramp in full screen mode?

( And if you send another picture, it will be better to look at if you create a proper screenshot on the device where Poweramp resides. )

Screenshot_20190126-114204_Poweramp.jpg

The default skin, not the song list interface, is the list settings interface, or directly press these three points, will appear on my picture interface, these small interface progress bars are not rounded, so it looks very ugly!

 

 

pj1.png

pj2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, swingzwh said:

directly press these three points, will appear on my picture interface, these small interface progress bars are not rounded

Ok, got it. You mean the progress bar in the window that comes up if you press the three-dot-button.

Indeed, there the corners aren't rounded. Does anybody know whether this is skinnable ?

027201965236.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-065120_Poweramp.jpg

0272019712.jpg

20190127_070217.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blaubär said:

Ok, got it. You mean the progress bar in the window that comes up if you press the three-dot-button.

Indeed, there the corners aren't rounded. Does anybody know whether this is skinnable ?

027201965236.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-065120_Poweramp.jpg

0272019712.jpg

20190127_070217.jpg

:)The solution I suggest is that the progress bar should not run to the position of the interface rounded corner, or the progress bar rounded corner should be handled!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...