Feature Request: Adding total number of songs in a playlist.

Milena7

Hello, I'm really sorry if this has already been asked, but in older versions of PA when you open a playlist it had the total number of songs in a given playlist displayed at the top. Now you have to click on the three button menu, which I find inconvenient in identifying some of the similar playlists. Also, will it be possible to add that number not only in the header of an open playlist, but also in the grid view of all playlists? 
Thank You so much for this great player, and I hope that this request isn't bothersome.

All the best!

Thanks for replying. I don't see that number. Maybe I missed something in the settings? I don't have a number in any of the categories.
Here's a picture of a playlist, and there's no number. I know you said there shouldn't be any, but that's why it's a request. 

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190124-121531.jpg

35 minutes ago, Milena7 said:

Thanks for replying. I don't see that number. Maybe I missed something in the settings? I don't have a number in any of the categories.

Choose Library > Playlists, and zoom the entries until they are big enough to show the number of songs

024201912586.jpg

You're right,  I understand. I thought it could be put directly on the album cover maybe.. But that's not as important to me as having a total songs in the open playlist.. Or at least when you're adding songs to the playlists to have some way of knowing how many songs there are (in that pop up dialog). 

Archived