Poweramp Build 818

maxmp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newby so be gentle. :)  Edit - I think I worked it out! RE-read post and a few others and it became clearer. 

I bought and downloaded Poweramp from google play, then the trial program was downloaded version 816 which is working great but i am still confused on the upgrade to 818. I suppose google play will up date in future but can i do the download file from here and not break something or have to find the app is deregistered by google play?  

Assuming that 818 was installed by direct download as my question and another one is released later on is there a problem waiting for play after this scenario? 

I assume thats the advantage of unlocker purchased and installed by google play is that it will authorise either supplied a[k files, guessing here!)

thanks. 

As someone who loves his music, mainly blues rock, i am blown away how far out in front Poweramp is in the quality of output and flexibility that everything else i have tried. 

1 hour ago, Min Sik said:

I bought and downloaded Poweramp from google play, then the trial program was downloaded version 816 which is working great but i am still confused on the upgrade to 818. I suppose google play will up date in future but can i do the download file from here and not break something or have to find the app is deregistered by google play?  

Exactly, you can install an .APK file downloaded from this site as soon as you want, or wait until Google Play catches up and updates you (there is usually a bit of a delay  between the first upload here on the forums and the copy mass-released to everyone via Google Play).

Whichever though, Google Play will still continue to update you automatically whenever it has a newer version than the one on your device.

Andre

Archived