why v2 skins look better

pauldamo

Just wondering is there a reason why most of the new skins aren't as good as the ones that are for the older V2 PA, is it harder to skin? Was looking for a skin with colored text,alternative layout,and skinned pro buttons,but can't seem to find one skin with these options,seems one skin will have one thing,and another skin will have the other thing but not one skin with all, like the V2 skins did.

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Skins are up to the author's wishes, and remember that v3 is still very new so there are not a lot of skins out yet. You can always ask if someone can make something to your spec, but be aware it's quite a lot of work.

Andre

Ok thanks andre for answering,I realise they must be hard to make,I was wondering if it was harder for V3.

12 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo have you looked at yaps? I try to create a simple clean look. It is based upon the alternative layout and currently I am customising the equalizer panel.

V9 Currently on Google Play. Below a screenshot of the equalizer screen with backgound set to blue

Screenshot_20190122-163948.png.67020679af6f3387974cacebd6b749f0.png

Yes I have seen this theme,I use PA on a phone and use dark theme through out,i was just looking for a dark theme with same colored text and pro buttons and with alternative layout.

Archived