Poweramp
Martin Medrano

Playlist cover option

I was also hoping to customize the main image in a playlist, please please make it happen Max, you have the power ; )

This would be a good feature as well as the same feature for genre.

For now, Since Poweramp uses the first song artwork as the cover. You can simply put a 2 second mp3 as a placeholder with whatever art you want. 

@maxmp  can you please add this as an option it would be nice to select the image for your playlist instead of the first song being the art that is displayed as the header image

Or just display the generic PA icon for the playlists, I really hate the "random" first track of the list approach. Please either make it selectable or default to a generic icon.

27 minutes ago, Martin Medrano said:

@Cpasley what do you mean by bump 

It's just a bit of a lazy way to force a conversation back up to the top of the thread list without having to provide any actual new content.

Andre

25 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

It's just a bit of a lazy way to force a conversation back up to the top of the thread list without having to provide any actual new content.

Andre

Usually it's only appropriate when there isn't any new content required to get the point across, but yeah, you're right.  Unfortunately there isn't really a better way, besides making a new post, which may just suffer the same fate of getting buried.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:09 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

I wasn't being lazy, everything was already said that was needed. Only issue is this thread went on for months and months with no acknowledgement so I don't really appreciate that.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Martin Medrano said:

I spoke to max and he said that this will be a feature included in the next update that is not a bug fix build.

Good to know that, Martin! Thanks for the update.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:34 PM, invaderzim said:

Finally, version 842! Cheers. 🍻

I installed 842 but still don't see this option, do you?

@maxmp