Please add: Swipe down to go higher (in folders and albums)

6 minutes ago, mp3-media-file said:

you get to next higher site/view

What exactly would "higher" mean, for example when you are playing a folder ? The next in line or the one above in the folder hierarchy ?

If you mean "next" in all circumstances, that is a much requested feature.

I am sorry if I didn't write it right. I am not a native English speaker. ... When I am in Folder-Mode (my favorite) and I selected an album and than a song...I can easily go back to the album, if I swipe the album (or the song) down. So, when I am at the top of the list, I would like to swipe this huge Albumicon down, that I get back to the Musicfolder. I know there is a  "⤴️ Folder"-Button, but that would be much more convenient.

Did I write this right?

8 hours ago, mp3-media-file said:

So, when I am at the top of the list, I would like to swipe this huge Albumicon down, that I get back to the Musicfolder. I know there is a  "⤴️ Folder"-Button, but that would be much more convenient. 

Did I write this right? 

Yep, understood. The confusion happened because there already are a lot of users who want the swipe up, but with another functionality, as explained by Andre.

There also is a request to make the swipes customizable, then you could configure it the way you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived