Shuffle queue list all songs

Just now, jethropedernal said:

Im new to this app. And i was expecting it to have the queue list. Like all the other music player has?

In Poweramp the term "Queue" is used for a special temporary playlist. 

The general term would be "playlist" or "category".

Press the library button in the lower left corner, choose the category and play.

If you then want to slot something in while playing, you can search it via library, long press and choose "Queue" to put it into the queue.

Poweramp then would next play the contents of the queue, afterwards it would continue with the previous playlist.

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If you have enqueued any tracks, you can see them in Library > Queue .

Andre

I was thinking like the auto input all the songs into a queue shuffled. then i would see the list of the songs in shuffled queue so i can just freely scroll and chose the songs in queue list. i dont known if that makes sense xd. english is not my first language.

40 minutes ago, jethropedernal said:

I was thinking like the auto input all the songs into a queue shuffled. then i would see the list of the songs in shuffled queue so i can just freely scroll and chose the songs in queue list. i dont known if that makes sense xd. english is not my first language.

There are playlists in Poweramp,  you can create your own playlists, and you can shuffle them.

42 minutes ago, jethropedernal said:

I was thinking like the auto input all the songs into a queue shuffled. then i would see the list of the songs in shuffled queue so i can just freely scroll and chose the songs in queue list.

Ah, no, you can't see the planned random shuffled order of any categories or lists, only the originally ordered running list.

You can do something like that with Playlists though. Add your songs to a playlist and then when you go to view it via Library > Playlists > (yourlistname) , you can use the menu icon to choose to Re-sort the whole list into a random order. You can also move items up and down the playlist manually.

Andre

23 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Ah, no, you can't see the planned random shuffled order of any categories or lists, only the originally ordered running list.

You can do something like that with Playlists though. Add your songs to a playlist and then when you go to view it via Library > Playlists > (yourlistname) , you can use the menu icon to choose to Re-sort the whole list into a random order. You can also move items up and down the playlist manually.

Andre

oh okay i see. hope the devs can add that. its what im used to. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, jethropedernal said:

Yes, you can see the shuffled ordered list by selecting sort option as shuffled in the list view option. Please refer the screenshot for the same. 

Update : But I just see that clicking on a song in shuffled list change the song order again, so this will not work. Poweramp needs to fix this.

A+ Gallery_1.jpg

Archived