Feature Request: Shake to skip, MIUI style lyrics

I love Poweramp. It's the only app I've ever paid for, and it's worth every penny. I think the feature set is adequate, but I noticed two really cool features in the stock MIUI music player (1.7.15 onwards) which, if incorporated into Poweramp would make this THE BEST app on the android market. The first is linking the accelerometer to skip the current song. I've seen this in the most basic of players, so it would be really cool to have as when I'm driving I don't want to have to unlock my phone to skip the current track. Should be able to shake little to skip the song, more to skip the playlist / folder / etc. The second, to automatically download and display scrolling karaoke style lyrics. MIUI does this really well, but I hate having some Chinese text show up randomly. The MIUI equalizer sucks, and this is the main reason why I love Poweramp - the sound's frikin amazing! Please try and include these two (rather rare) features in the next major release. Thanks, and keep up the amazing work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived