Album artist tag handling; Album art size and crop

Szynszyl97

Hi,

So far, I'm getting used to the new UI. I'd like to see a different behavior of the album artist tag. When I access an album through the Album Artists section, all songs have the same tag displayed, but when I access the same album by Folders Hierarchy section, each artist has its own proper tag displayed (I'll add screenshots if that's not clear). I think it would have much more sense to display tags in the tracklist and the main screen just of the Album Artists section just like in the 'folder mode' or at least give a choice.

Also, for me the album artwork on the main screen could be resized to match the screen size and be left without rounded corners, just like in the legacy version.

Thanks, hope you'll consider my suggestions.

Screenshot_20190110-165243.jpg

Screenshot_20190110-165340.jpg

1 hour ago, Szynszyl97 said:

When I access an album through the Album Artists section, all songs have the same tag displayed, but when I access the same album by Folders Hierarchy section, each artist has its own proper tag displayed (I'll add screenshots if that's not clear). I think it would have much more sense to display tags in the tracklist and the main screen just of the Album Artists section just like in the 'folder mode' or at least give a choice. 

Archived