Duck volume problems on Bluetooth

calamar87

Hi. I have to make a complaint about duck volume. With wired headset it works perfectly, but if I have that option enabled using with Bluetooth devices, every time I receive a notificacion there are two problemas

1) The notification has no sound on bluetooth if I'm using Poweramp

2) The music stops until the notification is gone.

In past versions I didnt see that problem, so I think you have to fix it because is very annoying to use the music on bluetooth with that problem. My device is Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Android, the current version I have is V3-BUILD-816-PLAY

Thanks

46 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Are you using high-res audio? And do you have DVC enabled? Both of these bypass the normal Android audio chain, which make short-focus changes less reliable across different devices and Android ROM versions.

Andre

Both option are enabled and the music stops when with every notification I receive while is playing on Bluetooth. In past versions the duck volume worked well on bluetooth

15 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

You may find duck volume works better if you disable both of those and allow PA to send its output via the regular Android playback routes, so it can overlay other sounds on top.

Andre

If I disable those options the music don't stop but the music has the same volume than notifications. Duck volume isn't working on bluetoot, @maxmp please can you fix that?

Archived