Artist art image glitched

Nuke1999

I cannot get the artist art to be one of the artist's album art. I have tried turning on/off the "download artist image", as it says "if disabled, track album art is used for Artists" to no avail. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Poweramp, as well as resetting the cache. Artist art always ends up being either the default "no album art" image, or the previous one I chose before I deleted the cache or uninstalled it; it remembers the previous image even though it's not supposed to? If anyone's found any solution to this please help

1 hour ago, Nuke1999 said:

I cannot get the artist art to be one of the artist's album art. I have tried turning on/off the "download artist image", as it says "if disabled, track album art is used for Artists" to no avail. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Poweramp, as well as resetting the cache. Artist art always ends up being either the default "no album art" image, or the previous one I chose before I deleted the cache or uninstalled it; it remembers the previous image even though it's not supposed to? If anyone's found any solution to this please help

Did you choose an AA via the Button?

Once you have chosen, it is stored in the file system, until you choose another one.

042019203942.jpg

Archived