Jump to content
Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
cheungie

Questions on Album Art

Recommended Posts

I am not sure if this question relating to album arts has been asked before and whether this is the right section of the forum to raise it. Please forgive me if I made a mistake.

I am wondering whether there is an option to hide the mini album arts next to the title of the songs in the list view (screen shot attached). It seems a bit redundant to have mini album arts showing there when the top is already showing the album art. Also, is there an option to lower the title of the album and the name of the artist covering the album art at the top? Many thanks.

 

Screenshot_20190104-114824.thumb.png.6a0aa7c29bc3c7ee264b5bf69728d828.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheungie said:

I am wondering whether there is an option to hide the mini album arts next to the title of the songs in the list view

No, there isn't. If it takes too much space, choose compact list or just pinch the list, that will be very small then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheungie said:

. Also, is there an option to lower the title of the album and the name of the artist covering the album art at the top?

For the text in the head of the list there is no such option. In the main player view you can choose the alternative layout, see skin settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 12:20 AM, blaubär said:

For the text in the head of the list there is no such option. In the main player view you can choose the alternative layout, see skin settings.

The same thing happens to me un TVE álbum view. I like to ser the covers together, but te tags forma each álbum dont let me see the completo cocer. Could be put it the invisible letters con this tags or deleite the tags? 

Thank you for the answer. Saludos desde México.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...