music stop when record sound on whatsapp

gondiazn

Hi, last week when I received first update for new Poweramp still can record sound on whatsapp without lost sound music from Poweramp. In previous version working fine too. BUT, 3 days ago, with the last update, when I try to record sounds on whatsapp, the sound music from Poweramp stop. Already tried to change audio focus, sound engine, etc, but nothing works.

27 minutes ago, gondiazn said:

Hi, last week when I received first update for new Poweramp still can record sound on whatsapp without lost sound music from Poweramp. In previous version working fine too. BUT, 3 days ago, with the last update, when I try to record sounds on whatsapp, the sound music from Poweramp stop. Already tried to change audio focus, sound engine, etc, but nothing works.

Could you give us some details ? Smartphone, os, what output plugin ?

5 minutes ago, gondiazn said:

Hi, smartphone samsung galaxy s8 android 8. BT output

How do you want to record the sound ? Output to BT speaker, then record with microphone and that into WhatsApp? Why not send the music file with WhatsApp, without PA ?

22 hours ago, blaubär said:

How do you want to record the sound ? Output to BT speaker, then record with microphone and that into WhatsApp? Why not send the music file with WhatsApp, without PA ?

When I'm in my car, playing music through Poweramp-BT to the car, and I need to send an audio message through whatsapp, the Poweramp music is cut, loses focus, remains mute, etc. This did not happen 4 days ago, before the second new update.

Archived