Genres / Visualization

Ex0dr0m0s

Hello, I'm new to the forum and have been using Poweramp for the past 4 years. I'd be grateful if someone could help me out with this, first two points are marked on the screenshot attached:

1. Are we able to turn these smooth edges into sharp ones? It's second annoying thing I found within latest build.
2. Can we hide these buttons? I don't really see any purpose for "visualization", what do you use it for?
3. Can you have multiple genres added to the file? Previously whenever I had tags made this way: Brutal Death Metal / Technical Death Metal - It created two separate genres, now it does just one. It's pretty annoying if you had over 1k albums manually tagged this way.
4. Can you change the app language somewhere?

as.png

16 minutes ago, Ex0dr0m0s said:

1. Are we able to turn these smooth edges into sharp ones? It's second annoying thing I found within latest build.
2. Can we hide these buttons? I don't really see any purpose for "visualization", what do you use it for?
3. Can you have multiple genres added to the file? Previously whenever I had tags made this way: Brutal Death Metal / Technical Death Metal - It created two separate genres, now it does just one. It's pretty annoying if you had over 1k albums manually tagged this way.
4. Can you change the app language somewhere?

1) That can be done via skins, but is not an option in the core app as yet.
2) No, the buttons cannot be hidden. Visualisation is nice and pretty if you like that sort of thing, and you don't care about your battery life. :)
3) Multiple genres are separated by either ";" or "//". The old single "/" is no longer used as a separator as it was breaking such joined pairs such as "Rock/Pop" etc.
4) If a translation has been created yet, it should happen automatically to match your device settings.

Andre

Archived