Please re-add the option to change the text in the footer

Scarabytes

I'm honestly quite annoyed that the update removed so many customization features. One thing I'm missing a lot is the ability to change the footer in the main screen (I attached a screenshot to show what exactly I mean). It currently defaults to the audio file information, which I'm not at all interested in. It's the same for all of my files anyway. I'd like to get the option from v2 back, where you could set this to, for example, the next song in the playlist.

Also, by the way, I think, Poweramp is (and has been in v2) not recognized as a music player by android. At least on my phone (Android 8.0.0 with EMUI), I can't select Poweramp as the default music player, it is just not displayed in the list.

Thank you.

(Last one for today, I promise ;) )

photo5003778840375437291.jpg

3 minutes ago, Scarabytes said:

I'm honestly quite annoyed that the update removed so many customization features. One thing I'm missing a lot is the ability to change the footer in the main screen (I attached a screenshot to show what exactly I mean). It currently defaults to the audio file information, which I'm not at all interested in. It's the same for all of my files anyway. I'd like to get the option from v2 back, where you could set this to, for example, the next song in the playlist.

I really hate to do this to you again, but have you tried tapping on that metadata line? :)

Andre

Ah, I see 🤦‍♂️

Well, thanks for pointing this out to me, I was looking frantically for a menu option

Funny enough, I tried "tapping" it before, but apparently pressed too long so I only got the popup window..... Oh well. Nobody is perfect

Archived