Poweramp
flyingdutchman

Yaps - Yet Another (free) Poweramp Skin

Latest release has lots of options to set colours, latest version also has option to change knobs look.

You can show your appreciation by having a look at my other apps.

yapspanorama.png

Hopefully flyingdutchman can figure this out, anytime I try a new skin and play with the settings (I bought a few to mess around with on another S10+) and then  go back to  Yaps or  Alt Yaps, I have the white bar up top, doesnt happen with other skins, they stay the same as I have them, but Yaps/Alt Yaps always has the white when I change back to it, and of course, me being me, I keep forgetting how to make it black, so if the post stays here I can come back to it when I forget again and won't have to bug people over something that is probably simple that I cant remember.....I know it's make something transparent, but never remember where it is in what settings or in the skin or the main app. Sigh... 

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190506-200017_Poweramp.jpg

We also communicated privately. I have now amended the alternative layout and added transparent to the android navbar options. The colour cyan is available though. Note that the list of colours is not necessarily alphabetic.

Below examples of alternative with android navbar (and statusbar) set to transparent. One with album art blur on, the other blur off.

transparent_android_navbar_alternative.png

I just have one bug I can't read the text in the tone. eq. and Limit buttons

Screenshot_20190509-015708_Poweramp.jpg

4 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo I have changed it in the paid version where the background will be the overall background colour 

Thanks,that looks better now and I still have the same settings as before.

Screenshot_20190510-013131_Poweramp.jpg

On 5/8/2019 at 3:26 PM, flyingdutchman said:

and your preferred  colour shade of cyan added

image.thumb.png.38cc9d6a4bd4152df4432d41c6904f3b.png

It'a perfect! You're freaking great for doing that man, and all Transparency on bars also is perfect, thanks again!! 

This skin is nearly perfect to my liking,but for one thing,is it possible to have the default pro buttons color the same as the color you choose for text?

Screenshot_20190512-234019_Poweramp.jpg

9 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamoI will put it on the list. (for the paid version though)

Thanks,that counts me in.

9 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamothe default play buttons will now adopt the navbar icon colour. Watch out for the next release.

image.thumb.png.e1146d9f892e61c48411908f277f9dde.png

Wow,thanks that was quick,thanks for listening, really appreciate your work.

I have updated to latest build and the play buttons don't show the navigation button color,and I now have white tone etc buttons. Note8/pie ok I just found out if I use the skin default pro buttons they are colored with a circle around them,to get to look like the default Poweramp but colored,I have selected transparent for circle color and I can get it like your earluer example.

Screenshot_20190518-234753_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190518-234607_Poweramp.jpg

3 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

I guess you have what you were looking for?

Appreciated,But why have the equ tone and limit buttons turned white they were not like that with the previous build and same settings,it looks wrong now.

I changed it to show when they are on/off. I will investigate where the white comes from. Perhaps your background colour?

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

I changed it to show when they are on/off. I will investigate where the white comes from. Perhaps your background colour?

I have black background and I have the same settings as the prior image that i posted further back in this thread when you fixed those buttons to show the same color as background color.

5 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

Doubt that, my background colour is black and I have the white button too, I like it though, much easier to see if they are on or off, so I'll keep it that way! and good job on sliders, new ones look great on my phone

2 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Doubt that, my background colour is black and I have the white button too, I like it though, much easier to see if they are on or off, so I'll keep it that way! and good job on sliders, new ones look great on my phone

Actually It's Easy to tell if they are on or off without having to have those buttons look out off place with the theme,the sliders and buttons aren't active at all when they are off, you can't use them,and the sliders and buttons go dark as well when off. 

8 hours ago, pauldamo said:

Actually It's Easy to tell if they are on or off without having to have those buttons look out off place with the theme,the sliders and buttons aren't active at all when they are off, you can't use them,and the sliders and buttons go dark as well when off. 

It was the limiter for me, I keep all sliders and master volume up the highest they can go with sliders, tone on and limiter off, but sometimes when I turned on the app, limiter would be set to on for some reason, and the button looked the exact same as when it was off, having the different colour lets me see straight away that its on and I turn it off before playing, sliders and tone go dark yes, but limiter can't.