Poweramp
flyingdutchman

Yaps - Yet Another (free) Poweramp Skin

I have just released a new skin. It is not 100% perfect yet but over time i will iron things out and add more customisation.

As i have limited devices to test, some layout may not be quite correct. If this is the case, Please get in touch with a screenshot and the make,model of your phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skins.v3.Poweramp.yaps&hl=en

Thnx for your hard work and dedication! Been reading your conversations with Max. Nice to read about your drive to learn programming these skins.

You fulfilled two of my wishes (kinda). 😉

Love that I can choose to show the name of the folder in the bottom, which in my case is the artist and album title (for single disc albums), and only show the song title centered.

I would prefer the song title to be underneath the album art though. 

I'm not a big fan of the boxes behind text in the original Poweramp skin, but removing them like you did results in lot of conflicts with white images in the background. Removing these boxes only works in places where you're sure that white backgrounds won't appear (like in the now playing screen with a solid background. In other places a transparent box is needed.

Just a matter of taste, but I prefer grey, black and white minimalistic themes over fancy colours. Boring guy I guess 🙂

If only I could combine the skins of all you guys :-). Love the style of the material2 skin by @minar, but prefer the layouts you and @Andrew0 created.

Anyway, thnx! Keep up the good work!

Screenshot_2019-01-02-20-41-53.jpg

The track name is supposed to be below the albumart. I can only test on my moto phone and samsung tab so your device must have slightly different dimensions.

You can let me know the make and model and i will see if ican fix it "blind". If you are willing to test, we can have a few iterations.

I will probably change the transparent background for text in the headers to some grey

It is not possible to change behaviour depending on backgrounds, perhaps chande the text colour

On 1/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, flyingdutchman said:

I have just released a new skin. It is not 100% perfect yet but over time i will iron things out and add more customisation.

As i have limited devices to test, some layout may not be quite correct. If this is the case, Please get in touch with a screenshot and the make,model of your phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skins.v3.Poweramp.yaps&hl=en

@joaorodrigues, I know this is not your name on this forum but if you read this, please note the statement above rather than leaving a 1 star feedback with no explanation. 

51 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@hypomaniac-eric as i stated, i can only test a few configurations. Can you let me know your device and android version and i will try to fix it

Sorry I left that out.   It's a Galaxy S7 Android 8.0.0.   thanks.

hmmm....I had an update today on your skin and now the track names are positioned too low and now overlap the track count and the the buttons.  The previous version worked just fine.

Also, the tracks times are no longer sitting below the visualization and shuffle buttons but are now sitting above the library and setting buttons.  I wish I could go back to te previous version as it was fine for me.  :)

Using a hiby R6 with 8.1

One more thing, I had the ratings turned off but in the previous version the stars/thumbs I believe were in the correct position but now the are at the top of the screen.  In the screenshot they would be located just above the "Jeremy Camp" in the album art.

Screenshot.png

6 hours ago, BigAinCA said:

hmmm....I had an update today on your skin and now the track names are positioned too low and now overlap the track count and the the buttons.  The previous version worked just fine.

Also, the tracks times are no longer sitting below the visualization and shuffle buttons but are now sitting above the library and setting buttons.  I wish I could go back to te previous version as it was fine for me.  :)

Using a hiby R6 with 8.1

One more thing, I had the ratings turned off but in the previous version the stars/thumbs I believe were in the correct position but now the are at the top of the screen.  In the screenshot they would be located just above the "Jeremy Camp" in the album art.

Screenshot.png

What device are you using?  I"m on a GS7.   

15 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

What device are you using?  I"m on a GS7.   

I use a Hiby R6 DAP

7 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

New release v8 with customised equalizer screen and setting of background colours.

Screenshot_20190120-110437.png

Screenshot_20190120-110505.png

Nice!!!!  I like the new slider buttons.   I take it you're skinning more of the interface now that you have the alignment issues fixed?

Yes, i will slowly go through each screen. Next are trying to hide the 4 buttons on the main screen and then customise the black knobs

My equaliser screen doesn't look normal

I have a 1080p, 16:9 screen

Screenshot_2019-01-26-21-55-39-831_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Edited by Prosenjit

@Prosenjit i see that the frequency panel sits too high. I can try and adjust but i ned to send you a small app that shows the dimensions of your device. Please send me your email address. 

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Prosenjit i see that the frequency panel sits too high. I can try and adjust but i ned to send you a small app that shows the dimensions of your device. Please send me your email address. 

Messaged you