Switching Folders via Bluetooth

erickhelena

Hello everyone , so I just got a car , it doesn't have a touch screen stereo and I am trying to avoid as much as I can disassembly the dash board and install a new car stereo . So I connected my phone using an aux cable and also using some headphones bluetooth as con remote control . The sounds comes out the aux , and yes the headphones work as remote control , but it's annoying going song by song , I've looking for days if there is any  device which will let me fast forward folders , but I haven't found any solution .  I am using a moto G5 , version of android 8.1.0 . and power amp I saw a post from back 2013 https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/5102-switching-folders-via-bluetooth-car-audio-controls/ but still no solution .....

On mine, I can use double-click on the >>  or << control in the car (on the steering wheel in my case) and PA will process that as Next List or Previous List (i.e. change album).

Do you have that option enabled in Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Buttons:Bluetooth ?   

Andre

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, andrewilley said:

On mine, I can use double-click on the >>  or << control in the car (on the steering wheel in my case) and PA will process that as Next List or Previous List (i.e. change album).

Do you have that option enabled in Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Buttons:Bluetooth ?   

Andre

It absolutely never worked for me. Don't know why. I tested on different cars and everytime I double-click, it just skips two songs. No matter the settings. 

Archived