Static Seekbar still missing + scrolling of long song name

taffer

Hello,

1) Settings > Look and Feel >Skin and Static Seekbar is On, but it is still missing. Android 5.1.1. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for help. I have build 814.

2) How to scroll name of song, if it is too long? (Maybe more as 32 letters.) V2 did it automatically, V3 does not do?

1 hour ago, taffer said:

Hello,

1) Settings > Look and Feel >Skin and Static Seekbar is On, but it is still missing. Android 5.1.1. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for help. I have build 814.

2) How to scroll name of song, if it is too long? (Maybe more as 32 letters.) V2 did it automatically, V3 does not do?

1) Please post a screenshot of what happens when you enable Static Seekbar on your phone (and what phone by the way).

2) Max plans to re-introduce that at some point soon, but I gather it got rather complicated with other on-screen animations (track change, switch to Library, etc).

Andre  

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

1) Please post a screenshot of what happens when you enable Static Seekbar on your phone (and what phone by the way).

2) Max plans to re-introduce that at some point soon, but I gather it got rather complicated with other on-screen animations (track change, switch to Library, etc).

Andre  

1) Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.Screenshot_2018-12-30-20-45-23.thumb.png.403c37380412027c9829e296dabe2d83.pngScreenshot_2018-12-30-20-41-45.thumb.png.f378b438a6b70c33198c0f2cf0bed9ab.png

There is also a basic straight-line option if you prefer that (I personally find it easier to keep the seekbar separated from the buttons area). It was implemented from around build 815 I think, definitely available in 816 anyway. In the Skins menu, set Seekbar Style to "Simple Seekbar with Pro Buttons").

Andre

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

There is also a basic straight-line option if you prefer that (I personally find it easier to keep the seekbar separated from the buttons area). It was implemented from around build 815 I think, definitely available in 816 anyway. In the Skins menu, set Seekbar Style to "Simple Seekbar with Pro Buttons").

Andre

Thank you. So I am expecting build 816.

Archived