Fast scroll - Extended languages support

NFS_FM

Hello everyone, 

I would like to help a little with the optimization of the scrollbar, concerning the languages support.

Currently, in the scrollbar only the basic English Latin alphabet appears. I have many non English songs (their titles are in Greek and Cyrillic alphabet) that appear under the # sign. Is it possible to include these 2 alphabets in the seekbar too? If it's a matter of space, you could only show the letters, from which available songs' titles from the library begin. 

Example (inside the parenthesis are basic letters that should be merged with the previous one, so they will appear under the same letter and with alphabetical order):

Latin:

A (Á, À, Â, Ä, Å) / B / C (Ç, Č, Ć) / D (Ð, Ď) / E (É, È, Ê, Ë) / F / G / H / I (Í, Ì, Î, İ) / J / K / L (Ł) / M / N (Ñ) / O (Ó, Ò, Ô, Ö, Ø) / P / Q / R (Ř) / S (Ś, Š, Š, Ş, ẞ) / T / U (Ú, Ù, Û, Ü) / V / W / X / Y (Ý) / Z (Ź, Ž, Ż)

Greek:

Α (Ά) / Β / Γ / Δ / Ε (Έ) / Ζ / Η (Ή) / Θ / Ι (Ί) / Κ / Λ / Μ / Ν / Ξ / Ο / Π / Ρ / Σ (ς) / Τ / Υ (Ύ) / Φ / Χ / Ψ / Ω (Ώ)

Cyrillic:

А / Б / В / Г / Ґ / Д / Ђ (Ѓ) / Е / Ё / Є / Ж / З / З́ / Ѕ / И / І / Ї / Й / Ј / К / Л / Љ / М / Н / Њ  / О / П / Р / С / С́  / Т / Ћ / У / Ў / Ф / Х / Ц / Ч / Џ (Ќ) / Ш / Щ / Ъ / Ы / Ь / Э / Ю / Я

That means that a song, of which the title is "Êt", should appear under "E", i.e. treated the exact same way as if it was "Et". 

This is a very rough list. If you would like to utilize this, let me know so that I can complete it. Thank you! 

P.S.: These are the (main) languages that use these Cyrillic letters: Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Slavo-Macedonian, Montenegin

Archived