Poweramp Build 815

maxmp

9 hours ago, 4pj4 said:

Is it just me or the delete option has vanished from the 3-dot menu near the album art ? 

The option to configure this has been restored as per PA v2, stated in the changelog for build 815. See Settings > Library > Lists > Delete Action.

@maxmp Could you maybe change the wording for playlist entry removal to 'Remove' rather than a second 'Delete', as the current options are a bit confusing if you don't understand the difference?

Andre

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mrmahdi said:

@andrewilley Is it possible to download the app from the site in the future? I prefer the uni version to google play Please continue this process

Sure, whichever you like. The versions are functionally identical though, and you'll still get Play Store updates if you haven't downloaded them here in the meantime.

Andre

52 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

How is it working for you? What is your setup now?

Here's my setup as attached.

Now I can drilldown by Genres, then after choosing the genre e.g. Pop, then PA displays all of my albums tagged with Pop, grouped by Album Artist correctly (so compilation albums are shown as Various Artists) and also sorted by Album Artist, then Album name.

Screenshot_20181227-191451_Poweramp.jpg

6 minutes ago, alternativer0ck said:

There was a delete button, but the tracks from the memory card were not deleted. Now there is not even a "delete" button.

Settings > Library > Lists > Delete Action

If you has previously disabled it when it was an option in PA v2, perhaps that setting carried over now that the choice is available again (which was by user request)?

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The option to configure this has been restored as per PA v2, stated in the changelog for build 815. See Settings > Library > Lists > Delete Action.

@maxmp Could you maybe change the wording for playlist entry removal to 'Remove' rather than a second 'Delete', as the current options are a bit confusing if you don't understand the difference?

Andre

Thanks and Yeah, I could not guess that there was a toggle for Delete option.. from the recent change-log. 

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Settings > Library > Lists > Delete Action

If you has previously disabled it when it was an option in PA v2, perhaps that setting carried over now that the choice is available again (which was by user request)?

Andre

Thank! But the files for me are still not deleted from the memory card (I hope Max solves this problem, which lasts from version 790

So far and with each update PA just gets better and better! As one of the odd users that likes using the Enqueue feature over the other play method I've run into an issue I don't know how to do. I inadvertently added a song to the queue and find that I don't know how to remove a song from the queue! Is there a way to do this short of clearing the whole queue and then re-adding everything but the mistake?

Another thing that would be nice for the queue would be a "Enqueue next" that would insert the selection to be played after the current song or current album.

1 hour ago, Bobeca said:

Since the last update I have lost Bluetooth control. Have someone else also noticed this?

I am running Samsung S7 with the latest stock firmware.

I have read in the FAQ of PA in the Play Store to disable Absolute Volume in Developer options (depending on your device the name of the settings). The description of the said feature says a part about lack of control over bluetooth. Hope that helps. Please report if you got it working.

9 hours ago, w3wilkes said:

So far and with each update PA just gets better and better! As one of the odd users that likes using the Enqueue feature over the other play method I've run into an issue I don't know how to do. I inadvertently added a song to the queue and find that I don't know how to remove a song from the queue! Is there a way to do this short of clearing the whole queue and then re-adding everything but the mistake?

Another thing that would be nice for the queue would be a "Enqueue next" that would insert the selection to be played after the current song or current album. 

You can queue after the current song if you disable Settings > Library > Queue > Start playing Queue Immediately

Archived