Poweramp
byacey

How can the devs be so blind? V3 UI is a horrid mess

My issue is I want a simple, clean interface, with easy to access play and pause buttons, and a scroll bar. The other thing is an easy to search menu, by song title, and artist. I found everything in version 3 convoluted and  difficult to find. Simple functions were made more difficult to access.

I am an audio engineer and use Poweramp for running background music at live show productions, so I don't have time to be wading through all kinds of flashy menus to start or stop the music, or to find suitable tracks for the occasion.

If version 2 wasn't still available, I would have been immediately looking for another music player app.

The new version is so terrible that I even took the time to register and write a message. I could not find the settings for playback by file name, I could not configure the folders in the list. The new interface explodes the brain with unnecessary functions, like likes and dislikes, the progress bar has become something that cannot be described in words. The player has become impossible to use. I'm not even talking about disgusting design. I deleted it and set V.2, and set everything up in 10 minutes.
Are the developers themselves using the player? Why did they disfigure him?

37 minutes ago, NickIst said:

@andrewilley I think it's better to close this topic, as there is no constructive suggestions and ideas here

Agreed, two posts full of profanity and no other real content removed.

To anyone reading this thread for the first time, please refer to https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/15889-read-first-poweramp-v3-is-now-the-official-version-of-the-product-with-new-features-and-a-new-user-interface/ before posting wildly inflammatory and offensive comments.

If you don't like Poweramp v3, please feel free to continue to use v2 if you prefer it (details of how to do so are in the above post).

Thread closed.

Andre