Jump to content
Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
AllCoreListener

V3 finalized version on Play Store still not there

Recommended Posts

I asked this like at least a month ago about not receiving it on play store, and still it just installs v2. What is going on? People keep saying it is finalized but the only way I can get it is keep manually download from the site instead. I do not want to manually update it. I rather get the updates through the play store. This is getting annoying. I can't stand the look of v2 and hope it will update to v3 soon or I am really going to get more annoyed by this, by being forced to download via the site instead to have v3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be there before 2019 ūüôā¬†Currently 814 is on 50% worldwide and if no major issues, will be rolled 100% soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maxmp said:

It will be there before 2019 ūüôā¬†Currently 814 is on 50% worldwide and if no major issues, will be rolled 100% soon.

It better be because I can't stand the look of v2 despite what others say. Album art just does not look good on v2 and v3 is well more organized to me too. I live in Utah, and it has still not been there, since I asked before. Not that I stare at the app while it is running but just to start the app and to shuffle makes me cringe with v2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AllCoreListener said:

It better be because I can't stand the look of v2 despite what others say.

Then why not install v3 for yourself anyway? It's in the Downloads tab at the top of the page, then no need to worry whether Google Play has it for your market yet.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Then why not install v3 for yourself anyway? It's in the Downloads tab at the top of the page, then no need to worry whether Google Play has it for your market yet.

Andre

Didn't I just say why and now say it again? Because I do not want to have to redo it manually every single flipping time, and I do not see a reason to have to either, except to be forced to. Not fun to have to search on a small screen or go to a browser on a smaller screen for it, when just opening an app is a lot simpler and Google Play just auto updates when opening the app, but the browser is many, many more steps just for it and many times more just to download and tap install too. Not like I just sit around downloading apps all day for fun. Most apps on Google Play suck anyways. Hard to find a decent app anymore.

What is really annoying is there is so many people that think, if they do it certain way, then every other person needs to do it that way too. Sure would be a very boring world, if we were all the same. At least Max was nice about letting me Know and not telling me to do what I did not want to do. Now it is time for not saying anything again. Another break time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AllCoreListener said:

Didn't I just say why and now say it again? Because I do not want to have to redo it manually every single flipping time

No need to, just manually install whatever the latest build is (814 at the moment) on top of your Play Store v2 version, and then you can use v3 from there on. Once your local market has caught up with v3 it will get updated automatically with new releases whenever the happen thereafter.

So for now, either stick with v2 and wait, or install v3 and use it now if you prefer. Your choice.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

No need to, just manually install whatever the latest build is (814 at the moment) on top of your Play Store v2 version, and then you can use v3 from there on. Once your local market has caught up with v3 it will get updated automatically with new releases whenever the happen thereafter.

So for now, either stick with v2 and wait, or install v3 and use it now if you prefer. Your choice.

Andre

If you did not respond that way in first place, then I would of not said what I have said. I would of just waited anyways, which is almost 2019. Think before actually doing something, and it might help you out in future discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AllCoreListener said:

Think before actually doing something, and it might help you out in future discussions.

Right back at you...

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 12:59 AM, AllCoreListener said:

I asked this like at least a month ago about not receiving it on play store, and still it just installs v2. What is going on? People keep saying it is finalized but the only way I can get it is keep manually download from the site instead. I do not want to manually update it. I rather get the updates through the play store. This is getting annoying. I can't stand the look of v2 and hope it will update to v3 soon or I am really going to get more annoyed by this, by being forced to download via the site instead to have v3.

There's an option somewhere in either the app or Playstore where you can set yourself as beta tester for the v3 version. Once set it will automatically update to the latest beta version when it hits the Playstore. I'm also in Utah and find that the updates are generally available within an hour of the time Max posts that there's an update. Maybe @andrewilley can give details. One thing I don't know is when PA becomes v3 official version will the beta auto update to v3 official?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

 One thing I don't know is when PA becomes v3 official version will the beta auto update to v3 official?

V3 is already the official version, but as it was set up as a staged release it will take a while for the Play Store to get to 100% propagation for all markets and devices.

Even if you are in the beta programme (which can be enabled or disabled from the main Play Store product page, or via https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer ) you will still get the latest release versions sent to your device as they become available (unless of course you are already on a higher numbered beta release by then).

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...