2 Bugs since V3 and last update

CyrusSK

Hi there, from the update to V3, the small bar that showing what song is played if you changing eq, or browsing playlist, etc, is not the correct one that is actually playing. It not occur always but most of the times.

Second one is making me mad, since the last update, when I'm playing thru BT to my car stereo, after every change of the song, manual skip or just automatic next track, the tone, mainly the bass always change to 58%.

LG G3 stock latest rom, no root

1 hour ago, CyrusSK said:

Second one is making me mad, since the last update, when I'm playing thru BT to my car stereo, after every change of the song, manual skip or just automatic next track, the tone, mainly the bass always change to 58%.

That sounds like you've accidentally saved an EQ preset for that device (or for multiple tracks).

Andre

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

That sounds like you've accidentally saved an EQ preset for that device (or for multiple tracks).

Andre

No I didn't  set any presets to be honest, but after reset everything on audio settings and headset settings, it is ok now.

12 hours ago, maxmp said:

@CyrusSK this can happen  briefly during active folders/library rescanning (database is changing too fast to load same datasets), but it should normalize immediately after rescan and sync the song.

If it happens for you for longer periods, please let me know. 

Since V3 I didn't add any songs to my library, hell I even didn't connect my phone to my pc other than to charge it so there shouldn't be any rescans. It is happening every day and not on the startup. Poweramp is running for a few minutes and it just start showing incorrect song.

Archived