Is there away to have the CURRENT playing list ? like Black Player EX

halotechnology

When you click something in any list available in Library, that becomes current list. This is Poweramp difference vs always-queue driven music players, starting from Poweramp v1 - mostly needed for Folders playback + Poweramp is not derived from Android music player.

2 minutes ago, maxmp said:

When you click something in any list available in Library, that becomes current list. This is Poweramp difference vs always-queue driven music players, starting from Poweramp v1 - mostly needed for Folders playback + Poweramp is not derived from Android music player.

thats unfortunate current playing list is something i always need because I might skip a couple of songs but with this player you cant :/ just hit next song and hope for the best :(

@maxmp given that PA already builds a shuffle list in advance, so it always knows the upcoming planned tracks anyway, would it be possible to create a display option that shows that planned order in a flattened list? That would be a useful feature across all categories, as currently the action of tapping on the cover artwork only allows you to view the current category - meaning that if you are (for example) listening to the final couple of tracks of an album then you can't easily see what is upcoming.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@maxmp given that PA already builds a shuffle list in advance, so it always knows the upcoming planned tracks anyway, would it be possible to create a display option that shows that planned order in a flattened list? That would be a useful feature across all categories, as currently the action of tapping on the cover artwork only allows you to view the current category - meaning that if you are (for example) listening to the final couple of tracks of an album then you can't easily see what is upcoming.

Andre

THANK you yes this is what i am talking about !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived