Poweramp Build 814

maxmp

Hello

I reported a lot but did not receive any fixed version. 

when you put a song on reapet once, counter of most played doesn't increase( number of song have been played doesn't increase in reapet song once) 

this problem is in every where also most played, playlists, folders and.... .

another is in most played section, playing songs does not increase most played counter( in addition of reapet one song, also play normally, also in queue doesn't increase) 

IMG_20181222_121012.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, misagh97 said:

another is in most played section, playing songs does not increase most played counter( in addition of reapet one song, also play normally, also in queue doesn't increase) 

I seem to recall Max saying that playing a song again directly from the Most Played or Recently Played lists won't adjust the playback count values, as that would change the list ordering that is currently in use and mess up the playback ordering. I could be wrong on that though.

Andre

in the 814 build, more often than not, playback randomly stops after a track, sometimes even in the middle of a song - I did not have the issue in earlier builds. it's really goddamn annoying. 

also, the track in the mini-player sometimes doesn't match the actual playing track, but that issue has been also mentioned by others. 

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I seem to recall Max saying that playing a song again directly from the Most Played or Recently Played lists won't adjust the playback count values, as that would change the list ordering that is currently in use and mess up the playback ordering. I could be wrong on that though.

Andre

play song again ( reapet one song) doesn't adjust counter in any section ( recently added, most played, folders, playlists and etc) 

and also direct play in most played doesn't increase counter. 

also another problem in last version, playing song after a while will be mute ( song play but no sound!). problem on mate 9 Android 8

I have a major bug found. I switched form a Samsung s5 to a S9 and the player on the S9(with Resurrection Remix Oero Rom) dont recognize any Button commands neither from a cabel Headset or the Volume buttons on the phone. When i install the V2 Version everything works fine

And please bring the unlock Button for the Lockscreen player back thanks😀

So what's going with the queue function? It was overhauled in v3, but after several complaints, including a thread myself, the dev fixed it. But now in the latest build it changed again.

I have my standard behavior set to queue, and wish to play a few songs in my queue order, but now that is messed up

After I set a queue of several songs, it starts in the middle of them, as if it's shuffling the queue list.. (Why would someone want that?)

What also happens is, once you've finished the queue, it goes back to the normal player BUT it defaults to normal play instead of your previously set option (in my case shuffle all)

On 12/21/2018 at 9:27 AM, andrewilley said:

You don't have Shuffle All Songs mode enabled do you, as that will necessarily cause that to happen?

Otherwise, if I play a song from a playlist on the current version, then in non-shuffled mode tapping on the album artwork takes me back to the same Playlist view. (This was a problem in a previous release by the way, so it might be something that has recently been fixed on the version I'm running)

Andre

oh yes I understand now, thanks man

So now on top of the song stopping playing sometimes after skipping a song, I've had it happen 3 times where I'm listening with the screen off and unplugged and after a song, everything just stops.  I'll turn the screen on and the app isn't even running anymore.

Not sure if this is the rigth topic. Have to say I was not a big fan of the overhaul, but Im getting used and part of the problem where some settings (one major was: only retrieve music from my music folder, I was so annoyed by having to go through all those whatsapp speech things - stuff like that, I'd say turn it off by default)

Some things I still cannot fix: 
- In a list I see the album cover before every song, resulting in seeing only 3 songs on my screen and often makes me unable to read the title of the track. I've tried changing list options to various styles but in every way the albumpicture shows. I would love to see a very compact one that looks like this:

Example artist - my song 1 - 8:34
Example artist - my song 2 - 6:32
Example artist - my song 3 - 8:54
Example artist - my song 4 - 5:34
Example artist - my song 5 - 2:33

In this style you can list 10 tracks on screen easily!

- the "back" button of my phone often leads to closing the app, while I'd like to go back to previous page or the homescreen of the app.

- I don't know how to go to the next or previous track in this screen, the default music playing screen. I'd like to have some (big) buttons that I can easily tap to skip a couple songs back and forth.

My phonescreen when playing a song

- and somehow the musicplayer doesn't find all my songs. To be honest, I think this is an android problem, not app problem. What I do: download a bunch of full albums from youtube (1hr+ tracks), select them, copy to a new folder in music. Still have plenty of space and I can see them in my folder. Butt... the player doesnt see them! Also had this in google player though.

3 hours ago, newuserIam said:

- I don't know how to go to the next or previous track in this screen, the default music playing screen. I'd like to have some (big) buttons that I can easily tap to skip a couple songs back and forth. 

Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > Pro Buttons

Also see Changelog > New Navigation

1125201816452.jpg

3 hours ago, newuserIam said:

download a bunch of full albums from youtube (1hr+ tracks), select them, copy to a new folder in music. Still have plenty of space and I can see them in my folder. Butt... the player doesnt see them!

First tell Poweramp where your music folders are : Settings > Library > Music Folders

If necessary do a rescan or a full rescan, both from Settings > Library

Archived