I paid for V2...

leedorney

Not V3

Why isn't this released as a separate version ?

So I've 'downgraded' to V2 and I'll stick with it..

It's far simpler,

Easy to use,

Looks good 👍

Folders are easily findable,

You've TONS of skins 👌

Soo, Mr Poweramp are you gonna refund me my money I paid you all those years ago when no one had it: with INTEREST ! 😡

1 hour ago, leedorney said:

Soo, Mr Poweramp are you gonna refund me my money I paid you all those years ago when no one had it: with INTEREST ! 😡

Why on earth would they when you are still using it? You are quite welcome to stick with v2 for however long you want (remember to turn Automatic Updates off after you've reinstalled it though).

Andre

I think it's mostly a case of Who Moved My Cheese? now, but initially in the early testing phases (which have been going on for about two years now) there were a number of features that got missed out or modified during the code rewrite, which was a complete rebuild from the ground up. Most of those issues are now resolved or replaced though, and the vast majority of users seem very happy with the upgrade. However as with all change there will always be a bit of an initial learning curve - and the complainers are always louder than the accepters in any such situation in life.

The biggest operational issues during the early phases were the black boxes of title text obscuring the cover artwork, the new style dynamic seekbar, and the lack of simple control buttons for things like next/previous song/album. All of these can now be adjusted either within the Settings menu in the core app or via skins. 

Andre 

Archived