V2 LOCKSCREEN UI/WIDGET was better

Saket

The default Android music lockscreen UI doesn't work well on many devices or on custom roms (I have witnessed it myself). Also have limited option like just pause-play and next.

That option in V2 to turn  off the default Android lockscreen and have an exclusive Poweramp widget on lockscreen with very limited options (such as changing song and albums, repeat and suffle) was the best. It didn't allow you to have full access to Poweramp on the lockscreen (the way it is on V3 if you enable "show on lock screen").

Please please please keep the Poweramp lockscreen UI the same as in V2.

images-1.jpg

It was just an additional different UI. 

Poweramp v3 full UI is still limited on lock screen - you can’t go too far without unlocking device or delete/edit tracks, change settings, etc.

I guess additional limitations are possible to implement if such requests are suggested by the community.

52 minutes ago, maxmp said:

It was just an additional different UI. 

Poweramp v3 full UI is still limited on lock screen - you can’t go too far without unlocking device or delete/edit tracks, change settings, etc.

I guess additional limitations are possible to implement if such requests are suggested by the community.

If you consider this in future please make it optional because I absolutely love current lockscreen the way it looks & give us full access to the now playing screen it's perfect for me

Archived