Poweramp Build 812

maxmp

Hey guys, I'm currently running v2.0.10 build-588, installed from Google Play. 

Problem is play store does not show the latest v3 and i have been checking regularly from past 5 days. || Device details- OnePlus 3\ Android 8.0\Oxygen OS\ licensed from Google play|| Region=India.

So is it not available on Play store? Do I have to download v3 from the website?

Thanks.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aman_K said:

Hey guys, I'm currently running v2.0.10 build-588, installed from Google Play. 

Problem is play store does not show the latest v3 and i have been checking regularly from past 5 days. || Device details- OnePlus 3\ Android 8.0\Oxygen OS\ licensed from Google play|| Region=India.

So is it not available on Play store? Do I have to download v3 from the website?

Thanks.

Yup. Get it from site.

5 hours ago, Aman_K said:

The Play Store rollout is phased/staggered. I must admit I would have thought it should have hit 100% by now, but obviously not. Perhaps Max can let us know the progress status? In the meantime, yes you can install the wesbsite version and it will work with your existing Google Play licence.

Andre

Hey Andre,

I'm sorry, the screen I'm reffering to is simply the folder that the currently playing song is located (I use folders to sort my songs). Now that you mentioned, I found that if I'm at the root folder of my song library, there are quick select letters on the right side. But when I select one of the folders and want to find my song in there, only a scrollbar appears on the right side - no quick select letters. This was not the case couple of updates earlier. Please see my screenshots to fully understand what I mean.

4hzdxy.jpg

14vrccl.jpg

Regards,

Paul

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@Paskolinis A-Z scroll depends on sorting, it should be By Title for the folder tracks.

Does it work when sorting is set to Filename, Artist or Album too? Obviously it can't for Year, Track, Date, Rating, etc, but I would have thought it should logically be available for all of the alphanumeric options.

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Does it work when sorting is set to Filename, Artist or Album too? Obviously it can't for Year, Track, Date, Rating, etc, but I would have thought it should logically be available for all of the alphanumeric options.

Andre

All of my songs are sorted by Filename. And I agree, it would make sense to enable A-Z scroll to all types of sorting. Afterall, it was possible in the earlier builds :)

Paul

On 12/8/2018 at 9:56 PM, CypherMK said:

Hi maxmp

I can only choose between OpenSL ES Output and Audiotrack Output. Where is the hi res output?

I also have a feature request. Maybe it is already possible but I don't see it.

Would it be possible to add an option, when the queue list has finished, the songs get removed from that list? 

And is it possible, when I shuffle all my songs, to see the whole playlist in the shuffled order they are going to be played with? And also be able to rearrange them if needed.

Thank you.

Oh yeah, I have a pixel 2 XL with a Hidizs sonata HD DAC cable II

Screenshot_20181208-215154.png

*Bump*

Archived