Jump to content
Poweramp
swingzwh

Can the official default original skin restore this straight-line progress bar?

Recommended Posts

Max,Can the official default original skin restore this straight-line progress bar? Many people install third-party skin for this straight-line progress bar, and don't want to install third-party skin for this special purpose. Please restore the option of adding straight-line progress bar or dynamic progress bar.Thanks!

 

p3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can already do that with the default built-in skins. It's not a thin line exactly (it still has some visual effects over it) but the control aspect performs the same way as before.

Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > enable "Static Seekbar".

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The static seekbar that Poweramp provides uses a lot of space and makes the album cover smaller, I strongly agree that we want a straight-line progress bar as a Poweramp option by default, I would use the sample skin but it still doesn't have the transparent layout.         I hope you can add the option to do it.😊

Screenshot_20181201-125323.png

Screenshot_20181201-125334.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You can already do that with the default built-in skins. It's not a thin line exactly (it still has some visual effects over it) but the control aspect performs the same way as before.

Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > enable "Static Seekbar".

Andre

I agree with Bernardo. I want to add the option of direct progress bar. Please add it. This is the voice of many old users. Then we think that the linear progress bar is the most basic function of a player and the most convenient one. Please consider adding the most basic options as soon as possible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, swingzwh said:

I agree with Bernardo. I want to add the option of direct progress bar. 

"Static Seekbar" has the same functionality as the old direct single-line progress bar, however it does look different and the (larger) buttons are infront of it rather than above or below it. You can still do the same things with it though (scroll from the start all the way to the end of the track, and see the current position in the track).

Personally I must admit that I feel the same as you in preferring a simple discrete line (I'm just old-school), placed away from the full ("Pro") button controls, and there are a number of skins that provide this option alongside a lot of other customisation too. My current favourite (and it's free) is:

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

"Static Seekbar" has the same functionality as the old direct single-line progress bar, however it does look different and the (larger) buttons are infront of it rather than above or below it. You can still do the same things with it though (scroll from the start all the way to the end of the track, and see the current position in the track).

Personally I must admit that I feel the same as you in preferring a simple discrete line (I'm just old-school), placed away from the full ("Pro") button controls, and there are a number of skins that provide this option alongside a lot of other customisation too. My current favourite (and it's free) is:

Andre

Yes, I hope MAX really hears our simple needs, default skin built-in line bar, can allow new things to be added, but please do not delete the most basic line progress bar of a player completely, many users simply for this line progress bar, install a third-party skin larger than Poweramp volume. It's really not necessary. Please give this suggestion back to MAX and join in the new version as soon as possible.

P.S:

Following is the software size of the main program and third-party skin. For a basic linear progress bar, no other skin settings are needed. It is really unnecessary.

Poweramp-v3-build-811-uni.apk 5.39M 

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark.apk 6.4M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

"Static Seekbar" has the same functionality as the old direct single-line progress bar, however it does look different and the (larger) buttons are infront of it rather than above or below it. You can still do the same things with it though (scroll from the start all the way to the end of the track, and see the current position in the track).

Personally I must admit that I feel the same as you in preferring a simple discrete line (I'm just old-school), placed away from the full ("Pro") button controls, and there are a number of skins that provide this option alongside a lot of other customisation too. My current favourite (and it's free) is:

Andre

But I can not use a lot of themes except the two sample skin and material 2 themes and other themes of this builder but the rest of the themes are not running on my device and the builders also do not know where the files are. I also hope that maxmp adds a number of capabilities to the default theme by default, including the static wave seek + seekbar sampel theme, along with the blur option of the navigation buttons and seekbar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is that there are a lot of people who have to install a skin just because they want the straight progress bar when it shouldn't be necessary, we shouldn't need a skin to have something BASIC in a music player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 7:21 AM, swingzwh said:

Max,Can the official default original skin restore this straight-line progress bar? Many people install third-party skin for this straight-line progress bar, and don't want to install third-party skin for this special purpose. Please restore the option of adding straight-line progress bar or dynamic progress bar.Thanks!

 

p3.jpg

Where i can get that skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Benjamin_1210 said:

Where i can get that skin?

There's a link a couple of posts before yours.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...