Song advances with end of interaction with GMc Intelilink

BubbaUSA

I am on V3 latest update. 

Phone is Pixel 3 XL  rooted running stock. November patch

Truck is 2018 GMC Sierra 

When the phone is connected to the truck  a call comes in and is answered and finished.

Once the call disconnects, Power Amp starts to play but then advances to the next song

The same also happens if a text message comes in and is allowed to be read out loud by the GMC Intelilink system. 

Once read, Power Amp starts to play but then advances to the next song.

On a side note, I have used Power Amp for years and am so glad to see the dev working on these updates.

Car stereos like to send various commands, like MEDIA_PLAY on connection, etc. This looks absolutely the same to Poweramp as normal command which it should obey.

You can try to change Poweramp Headset/Bluetooth Bluetooth click options or even temporarily disable Respond To Buttons to verify issue is with (extra) command processing.

Thanks!

Yes. That solved it from advancing the song. Unfortunately that makes using the truck controls not work. Therefore to advance the song you would have to open up the app. I would just leave it on for now and deal with the skipping. Hopefully it can get ironed out in the future. Since that wasn't like this on the previous version of Poweramp. Again thanks for all your hard work on the app best music player out there.

Archived