Poweramp Build 811

maxmp

@egorlins you'll get much better results from posting on ROM issue tracker, as I unfortunately don't have time or resources to debug broken graphics drivers/configuration.

Poweramp works OK with Lineage 14, but some selected devices have issues in OpenGL, drivers hang the moment app touches OpenGL API. Poweramp can't work w/o OpenGL, unfortunately.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@egorlins you'll get much better results from posting on ROM issue tracker, as I unfortunately don't have time or resources to debug broken graphics drivers/configuration.

Poweramp works OK with Lineage 14, but some selected devices have issues in OpenGL, drivers hang the moment app touches OpenGL API. Poweramp can't work w/o OpenGL, unfortunately.

Understand. too bad. this lineage was the only way to get android 5 and UP. But in this case also does not work.
No problem. But if you have time, you can PM me, as there might be some more people in the future official release (not beta).
Thanks for giving more info. I will try to play with different ROMs.

16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I think Max mentioned that dynamic lists (such as Recently Played, Top Rated, etc) are handled differently.

Thanks, I see. I remember this wasn't the case in some older versions, since I use these dynamic lists quite regularly. 

Kind of a bummer if this is a design choice and not a bug. Well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

As from build 808, v3 of Poweramp is considered the official release version, and can be downloaded from the Play Store as such.

Andre

oooo!!!! Congrats!!! Did not knew. Play.market shows only betas if in beta program.

Oneplus 6 Oreo

Since the last 4/5 releases, hires with wired headset doesn't work with dvc without a "workaround":

Insert headset and sound comes out from speaker. Enable "no dvc" and sound routes to headset. Disable "no dvc" and sound routes to speaker again (just for check).

At this point, listening music from speaker and wire inserted, I have to wait a backgroud notification signal (in my case wechat) and sound automatically routes to headset. At this point everything works. Bug?

Thanks

2 hours ago, egorlins said:

oooo!!!! Congrats!!! Did not knew. Play.market shows only betas if in beta program.

It's a staggered roll-out, different Google Play markets will get updated at different speeds. Not sure when penetration will hit 100% though (it hit mine a week or two ago on my PC, but a bit more recently on my phone).

Andre

11 hours ago, maxmp said:

@soundsample I don’t think this is reproducible on my op6@pie. I would recommend going into hi-res output settings and using Reset to defaults one time - don’t touch any settings now and try it again (dvc should be on for this device, 192khz sampling rate, float32 off).

Tried several times but no way to switch to headset if not with "no dvc" enabled.

Just when I was writing this post, a wechat notification comes. I tried again and now works.

I wanna cry....

Archived