Poweramp Build 811

maxmp

23 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'm so pleased this one has been added, I waste so much time trying to re-find my place in two-hour podcasts in the car when I happen to have listened to something else in the meantime.

Interresting but how it's work ? If I have 2h file and option set to 45min, I can jump to 45min, 90min... ? How ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AlbatorV said:

but how it's work ?

This is a bookmark : if the feature is enabled and the song has the specified minimal length and you stop playing before the end and at some later time you play the song again ... then playing will resume where it stopped the last time. Whatever happened in between.

Just now, blaubär said:

This is a bookmark : if the feature is enabled and the song has the specified minimal length and you stop playing before the end and at some later time you play the song again ... then playing will resume where it stopped the last time. Whatever happened in between.

Thanks, I understand, many thanks @maxmpfor this useful feature

7 hours ago, Peter Jackson said:

релиз 811, я заметил, что когда я добавляю трек, он не отображается в «Недавно добавленном», пока я не выполнил повторное сканирование вручную, «Автосканирование» включено, на самом деле все на вкладке «Сканер» включено, что я делать неправильно.

I have, exactly the same problem with scanning, I do not understand how it now works, if earlier, when I added the track to the SD card, went to the menu where the library, clicked to scan, it was completely nervous and the track appeared, in recently added Tracks, and now there is some imitation scan, so that everything was like before, you have to close the player from the task, then at startup again, it scans automatically as it should, manually from under the library, is just an imitation. 

sketch-1543747380040.png

@maxmp, does Poweramp control which bluetooth codec to be used as a default? On my Samsung S8+ it always defaults to AptX even though my devices support LDAC (e.g. Sony headphones and FiiO BTR3). I can change it in the phone's settings (developer mode) but it always reverts back to AptX if Poweramp has restarted.

IMG_20181201_170341.thumb.jpg.210b5dfe76a3473a375357fbc100f5e6.jpgHi Max,

I am currently on the android Pie one UI beta for the S9+

Poweramp has always worked very fine for me but I've encountered this weird issue, it looks like Hi Res audio is broken but in player menu it says playing in Hi Res, I've added some screenshots so maybe you could help me.

Love the work, love Poweramp and thank you for this great app.

Ps: my apologies if this has already been asked and answered. 

IMG_20181201_170341.jpg

19 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Eleazar June what is the use case (usage scenario) of such option? Why do you want to modify size - esp. for default skins which are adjusted and tuned for specific cover size and position?

No problem at all, i'm just asking. In my opinion, the "beautiful quality" of album art is "a little bit" covered by the font title and the artist name (at main UI). That's why i want to resize the album art. Before update, i have used 0,90x size of album art, and i think it's perfect.

Wondering if anyone is experiencing this with v3: Google Assistant formerly would open and play music with command to do so. Now Poweramp will open but won't play until I physically hit the play button. 

Curious if I am overlooking something or if others have noticed.

Max - Once again, thank you for your awesome app and hard work.

1 hour ago, Eleazar June said:

No problem at all, i'm just asking. In my opinion, the "beautiful quality" of album art is "a little bit" covered by the font title and the artist name (at main UI). That's why i want to resize the album art. Before update, i have used 0,90x size of album art, and i think it's perfect.

Why not use alternative layout setting where the album and artist name are below the artwork?

7 hours ago, tukanglistrik said:

Strange, do you connect to other non-LDAC devices? I also connect to my car stereo which is SBC only. 

No, I've only got the one BT headphones. ( and wired ones, but that's not the issue here )

But I can change from LDAC to SBC and back ( at will, using Sony's "Headphones" app ) , both protocols work.

10 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Eleazar June what is the use case (usage scenario) of such option? Why do you want to modify size - esp. for default skins which are adjusted and tuned for specific cover size and position?

I always used to set the cover art in PA v2 to a zoom level of 1.05%, which just nicely filled the screen right up to the edge without leaving any wasted space. Just a personal taste thing I guess.

I suspect things like that are part of the reason people use very heavily customisable apps like PA rather than the simple but take-it-or-leave-it approach of the stock/Google music apps (or worse, Apple apps). I'm the same with my email software (I use AquaMail which you can customise the heck out of) and I use Nova Launcher rather than the Samsung-supplied one.

Andre

3 hours ago, blaubär said:

No, I've only got the one BT headphones. ( and wired ones, but that's not the issue here )

But I can change from LDAC to SBC and back ( at will, using Sony's "Headphones" app ) , both protocols work.

You missed my point. I was thinking that the reason my codec switched back to AptX was because in between using my headphones I connected to my car Bluetooth. Maybe for some reason Poweramp always "remembers" the last sample rate used (44/16 in case of SBC) and tries to connect to my headphones with that rate, and gets the best codec for 44/16 which is AptX.

I'll try to do some more tests. Oh and my headphones are WH-1000XM2 too.

Archived