Build 811:
• new Background / Enable background option
• new Library / Store/Restore Per Track Progress + Duration options
• new Lockscreen / Shorter Timeout option
• new Visualization / UI Timeout option
• static waveseek bars color tuned
• better USB DAC recognition on some devices
• fixed cue + no track restart
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to make the high res output work but then it stopped. Not specific to any version, just updated it and it displays the same behaviour on this release. I activate it and it just doesn't play. If I remove and insert the headphones, it justs assume them under another category and goes back to the main API. I have tried uninstalling Ainur Sauron and AML, but that wielded no results. Any tips?

OnePlus 5, Jaguar 8.1 rom

Hey Max,

Kindly Don't mind. We believe you are doing your very best to provide us luxury audio player app.

But I think the new waveseek bar with thin outlines is Ugly and previous one without outlines was Damn cool.

and also I have personally verified that play pause button difference is still there.

Even with these, Poweramp is the #1 reason why I am using Android.

I am using dark theme and the previous Static Seekbar was literally "Calm and Tranqualizing", gorgeously faded.

The aesthetic issue is mainly of sharp outlines on Wave Seekbars. Otherwise rest is Great.

Built-In themes are Totally Cool & Modern.

2 hours ago, Birdy said:

I am using dark theme and the previous Static Seekbar was literally "Calm and Tranqualizing", gorgeously faded.

The aesthetic issue is mainly of sharp outlines on Wave Seekbars. Otherwise rest is Great.

Built-In themes are Totally Cool & Modern.

Agreed but that wavebar seems to be fixed in build 811. Using the built-in Dark skin.

Screenshot_2018-11-30-14-38-20.thumb.png.3874fb4bb85fec8c5d21401459c571c2.png

It would be interesting to have the option of adjusting the size of the title and other buttons, so that each user has the option to adjust their device without having to resort to the developer for something so simple, we would all gain. Even so, I like this version too much. (sorry for my English grief)

Screenshot_20181130-180129_Poweramp.jpg

@maxmp

Thanks for the greatest player on earth... 

I use it extensively on my Android tv box, I scroll through the library list using bluetooth mouse. Recent beta versions are NOT supporting this feature. I have to drag through the list to scroll. Mouse scroll is not working only in library view, it is working in other menus. 

Please bring back the mouse support in Library view. 

Thanks in advance 

Archived