Repeat button not working

Krishan

The Repeat Button has 4 Option included in the new V3 they are Repeat Off, Repeat Song, Repeat List and Advance List . But it seems like its not working as it should be . None of the options are working at all i should say . Please check into the matter . Thanks you 

Say i selected Repeat Song then it should repeat the particular song that is currently playing but in my case it plays the next song in the queue and also the Repeat List should repeat my entire queue after its done playing the queue's but its not happening 

You didn't mention you were using the Queue. The queue ignores Shuffle and Repeat so that it can play through your specifically requested tracks before returning you to normal playback (which then will be controlled by the Shuffle/Repeat/etc settings). To use Repeat Song, start the song playing by tapping on it from one of the normal library categories, do not Enqueue it.

Andre

7 minutes ago, Krishan said:

So in simple words you mean, we cant use shuffle or repeat when the song is playing from inside a queue 

Correct, the queue is not a normal playback category, it is intended to just play a few odd tracks by temporarily switching away from your normal listening method (such as library category playback, or playlist).

In build 810 there is now a user-selectable option though, which makes the queue still respond to the shuffle icon, as some users seem to be using the temporary Queue feature as their normal listening system. (Settings > Library > Queue > and turn off "Ignore Shuffle").

Andre

Archived