Poweramp Build 810

maxmp

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

@andrewilley I think this (duration range selector) can be a future option for custom categories, where various filters can be created as user desires - based on track / category attributes. 

As for Long category, it's probably better to keep it simple, but with the future optional bookmarking. 

A bookmark might be useful to have regardless of the duration of the track. There are audio books that consist of many short tracks. In such a case the bookmark would have to specify both the (short) track and the position inside the track. Such an audiobook would probably be tagged as an album, so the bookmark would have to work per album.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Привет, у меня вопрос. Что делать, чтобы начать работу над v2 раньше? Я использовал поиск по ключевому слову, и он воспроизводил все дорожки подряд, но теперь это не так. Извините за мой английский.

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

As for Long category, it's probably better to keep it simple, but with the future optional bookmarking.

Fair enough, I just thought it would be such a simple tweak (just adding a slider thumb at the other end of the slider bar to make it a range) which would make it a much more useful category with very little work involved, and no extra complexity from a user point of view as the default would stay with the left slider set at zero anyway.

Andre

13 hours ago, doopney8 said:

Doesn't download 

13 hours ago, Allopathic said:

Doesn't download 

You appear to have duplicate accounts from the same IP address, let me know which one you'd like to use and I'll delete the duplicate for you.

I will look into the Download problem, looks like an Invision bug as its affected all in-forum download links.

Andre

In the meantime, please use the Downloads tab at the top of the page to download the latest build.

7 hours ago, lanriel said:

How can I download it?

5 hours ago, WhineyAssBitch said:

This just in--no matter what version of Poweramp V3 I try to download, this message appears:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Is anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, codejhb said:

i cant download 810

what is my problem?

2 hours ago, origamy said:

I cannot download it successfully when the web tell me i have to login though I have already do it.

1 hour ago, origamy said:

IMG_20181128_162132.thumb.jpg.a1d07de216d4e5e234b3d58b354b7de9.jpgWhen the network told me that I had to log in, I couldn't successfully download it, although I have already done so.

42 minutes ago, Joyace said:

Why am I cant download the apk?

35 minutes ago, lanriel said:

I can't download it either.

Andre

2 hours ago, eserim said:

Gapless for me is still an issue, may have a slight improvement but still there.

It's on Max's todo list. As long as it isn't mentioned as a solved problem in the changelog I'm sure it stays on the todo list untill it's solved.

I jus thope it's somewhere on top of the list and not on the bottom. It's the only thing that really bugs me when using Poweamp. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

It's on Max's todo list. As long as it isn't mentioned as a solved problem in the changelog I'm sure it stays on the todo list untill it's solved.

I jus thope it's somewhere on top of the list and not on the bottom. It's the only thing that really bugs me when using Poweamp. 

The thing is - when I tested it first thing this morning, it seemed fine - I tested with some CDs I've not played for ages on the phone speaker. But that may have been a limitation of the phone speaker.

And I am pretty sure the gaps are smaller

Archived