Poweramp Build 810

maxmp

4 hours ago, asj said:

I knew that, but I want to play when 20+ songs are selected.

You can't, during the time when you are multi-selecting items then you can't choose a current playback item at the same time as the interface is busy with your selection process. You could use the Status bar Notification pulldown to go to next track/etc though.

Andre

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, blaubär said:

Ok, but what would be the benefit of doing this ? It seems You want the ability of creating playlists/queue and simultaneously influence active playing. Frankly, I don't see the need to introduce that. Create the list and then start the song. Or do it the other way round.

Hi; when 20 songs are selected if i need to check the 21st song just before adding it to the selection, how can i do that? I Don't want go back, as the result 20 songs will be unselected.

The selected 20 tracks is just an example. It may be 5 or 50 songs selection.

I was waiting for multi selection from years. Finally it came but no major benefit for advanced user. The worst is the seek bar removed from lists screen.

Sadly going back to previous version.

1 hour ago, asj said:

Hi; when 20 songs are selected if i need to check the 21st song just before adding it to the selection, how can i do that? I Don't want go back, as the result 20 songs will be unselected.

The selected 20 tracks is just an example. It may be 5 or 50 songs selection.

I was waiting for multi selection from years. Finally it came but no major benefit for advanced user. The worst is the seek bar removed from lists screen.

Sadly going back to previous version.

You can add the selected tracks to a playlist/queue before checking the track you want. After that, just tap on the album art to go back to the library and carry on from where you left off.

1 hour ago, asj said:

You could create a playlist with the first 20 songs, then check the 21st, when required add that to the playlist, etc. When the playlist contains the final selection do whatever you want to do from the there.

21 hours ago, blaubär said:

You could create a playlist with the first 20 songs, then check the 21st, when required add that to the playlist, etc. When the playlist contains the final selection do whatever you want to do from the there.

Hi; I don't want to create playlists, I need this to check the song before adding it to the selection. And finally when all unwanted songs are selected I will delete the whole selection.

1 hour ago, asj said:

Hi; I don't want to create playlists, I need this to check the song before adding it to the selection. And finally when all unwanted songs are selected I will delete the whole selection.

Well, if you won't, then you won't.

It might have been the means to the end. With the playlist you could have done whatever you had in mind to do with your selection.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:55 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk  (also available from the Downloads tab at the top of the page)
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded
• new Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track option
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• returned Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle option
• Folders, Albums categories now support List - Compact zoom level
• separate settings page per 3rd party skin
• year is now visible in Albums (list zoom levels). You may need a Full Rescan for better two digits year handling (for years like 99, 02, etc.)
• new Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity options
• new radio/popup option types for 3rd party skins
• tracks without duration info now appear with -:-- duration
• better .aac recognition
• Folders Hierarchy prefers in-folder image now (Full Rescan needed)
• shorter lockscreen timeout (if appropriate permission given to Poweramp)
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

ONLY ONE THING TO SAY I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ & Poweramp........ it is not best BUT it is bestest

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 7:25 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk  (also available from the Downloads tab at the top of the page)

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded
• year is now visible in Albums (list zoom levels). You may need a Full Rescan for better two digits year handling (for years like 99, 02, etc.)
• other bug fixes

Please add a BPM option in your next upgrade

On 11/26/2018 at 11:25 PM, maxmp said:

Build 810:
• other bug fixes

Hello! I suggest that when the song changes, in the presentation mode, the names of the song and the artist appear.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, blaubär said:

But these names are always visible... Could you further explain your suggestion?

One thing I've often thought would be nice would be an extra option so that instead of needing to set the screen to always on, the Player UI screen could be set to wake the device from sleep for a few seconds on track changes. Would be handy when driving, and/or when using Shuffle mode.

Andre

8 hours ago, blaubär said:

But these names are always visible... Could you further explain your suggestion?

I want to say in the visualization mode; in this mode, when the songs change, it would be nice to see a legend with artist name and song of the track that starts to sound, without needing to check in the playback mode.

Hey admin, thank you so much for the constant and wonderful updates. My player now looks as I really wanted. But I only have one request. Is there a chance to move the tags for Song Title, Album and Artist to the center of the screen instead of the left side of the player? I already used the "additional design" button to put it on under the album cover, however I want it to show in the center and under the album cover. Is that possible by any chance? Warmest Regards and thanks again. 

31 minutes ago, Steven Rodriguez said:

Is there a chance to move the tags for Song Title, Album and Artist to the center of the screen instead of the left side of the player? 

Some skins already do this, and it does tend to look better. Have a look for one that suits you.

Andre

52 minutes ago, ToG said:

I've found a glitch with shuffle in the queue. Currently the queu will ignore shuffle and just go down the list as normal. I use the queue shuffle combo alot & it's been frustrating loosing this function. 

Which Build are you speaking about ? Current Builds ( we are at 820 ) should shuffle the queue, if that is not deactivated in

Settings > Library > Queue > Ignore Sguffle

Archived