Poweramp Build 810

maxmp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I have a xiaomi mi a2 and instead of a dongle (the phone does not have a jack) i use a Fiio q1 mark 2 as DAC. Yesterday i just updated the phone's OS to android pie and the sound quality via Poweramp v3 went down. It started to sound  fuzzy and a bit distorted the bass was not clear anymore ..it had somehow of a buzz. I downgraded to Poweramp v2 and this version works good. To be mentioned that when i had Android 8.1 and Poweramp v3 i had no issues. 

On 12/20/2018 at 6:10 PM, CataM said:

Hello! I have a xiaomi mi a2 and instead of a dongle (the phone does not have a jack) i use a Fiio q1 mark 2 as DAC. Yesterday i just updated the phone's OS to android pie and the sound quality via Poweramp v3 went down. It started to sound  fuzzy and a bit distorted the bass was not clear anymore ..it had somehow of a buzz. I downgraded to Poweramp v2 and this version works good. To be mentioned that when i had Android 8.1 and Poweramp v3 i had no issues. 

Did you check the output settings ? I once had the effect that a V3 installation had changed then.

3 hours ago, gaurav1995 said:

@blaubärWhat i mean is there isnt any support for hi res output showing up on my device. Just the openES and audiotrack output through the headphone jack.

Best to mention this in the High-Res Requests thread then, rather than tagging it onto a five-builds-old release thread.

Andre

Hi..

Dear Poweramp team

Please fix the app for (Android pie).

Because in android pie it not sound good at all. Specially (Bass) it sound like So buzzy.

I am using this app on my another android O  device it's playing awesome.

But When I update my this phone from android (Oreo to Pie) it's is sound horrible.

Previously it was playing the song awesome.

So please fix this problem as soon as possible for Android pie.

11 minutes ago, Raju said:

But When I update my this phone from android (Oreo to Pie) it's is sound horrible.

I guess you haven't the audio info from playing your test song from before available ? You could compare then to now and fix the audio settings. Check the audio settings and try another output plugin.

1129201816558.jpg

1129201816594.jpg

2 hours ago, Thursday.Ace said:

How to get these bars

It's not totally clear what you use and what you want. Let me guess : You use a third party skin to get the semitransparent text in album art, and you are missing the waveseek bar ? Then you would have to configure your skin accordingly. For the "Dark Default Skin" : set Player Buttons to "Default". The easiest way to access the skin configuration is by long pressing the menu button in the lower right corner.

1129201818409.jpg

11292018184018.jpg

59 minutes ago, blaubär said:

It's no totally clear what you use and what you want. Let me guess : You use a third party skin to get the semitransparent text in album art, and you are missing the waveseek bar ? Then you would have to configure your skin accordingly. For the "Dark Default Skin" : set Player Buttons to "Default". The easiest way to access the skin configuration is by long pressing the menu button in the lower right corner.

1129201818409.jpg

11292018184018.jpg

Thank you sir . Got it ☺️

Actually i was asking about waveseek bars but i didn't know what to call those.

3 hours ago, blaubär said:

I guess you haven't the audio info from playing your test song from before available ? You could compare then to now and fix the audio settings. Check the audio settings and try another output plugin.

1129201816558.jpg

1129201816594.jpg

Thank you so much, it's really work

Hi,

1st of all thank you for developing such a feature rich application.

Im not sure if it is right place to share feedback, but I'm redirected here from Google Play, so here is my feedback:

1) You have removed seek bar from library lists. Please add this. It is necessary while going through huge lists quickly.

2) Also in list when multi select box is closed, the selected tracks are getting unselected. They must remain selected until they are unselected. It is not possible to play track by tapping when multi select options box is visible. Or you can add functionality to select, seek and play tracks while the box is visible. E.g. if user tapps track cover image the track should be selected/unselected, if user tapps track title it should be played, if user swipes left-right on a track it should be seek.

I am still going through the various new features.

IMG_20190104_001537.jpg

IMG_20190104_005827.jpg

36 minutes ago, asj said:

It is not possible to play track by tapping when multi select options box is visible.

If you want to play a song don't select it - just tap.  it then will play the song, after that the next song from the current list.

7 hours ago, blaubär said:

If you want to play a song don't select it - just tap.  it then will play the song, after that the next song from the current list.

I knew that, but I want to play when 20+ songs are selected. If I close the multi selection options box, the 20+ selected songs will be unselected.

1 hour ago, asj said:

I knew that, but I want to play when 20+ songs are selected. If I close the multi selection options box, the 20+ selected songs will be unselected.

Ok, but what would be the benefit of doing this ? It seems You want the ability of creating playlists/queue and simultaneously influence active playing. Frankly, I don't see the need to introduce that. Create the list and then start the song. Or do it the other way round.

Archived