Poweramp Build 810

maxmp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, w3wilkes said:

Wow, I've never seen that gapless tag, where did it come from? What do you use to rip your CD's? I use DBPoweramp and rip to MP3 VBR with the v0 option for highest quality. My gapless albums play gapless just fine on the 1st go. All my music is stored on a Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO card, phone is a Moto X4.

For what it's worth, I too do not have problems with gapless playback. All my music library is on the SD card. I use a LG G6 with a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 100MB/s read nominal. Read benchmark values 86.2MB/s with A1 SD Bench.

2 hours ago, Veljkovic92 said:

Poweramp Lock screen isn't working after updating on Samsung S9 plus. Starts for two seconds and than changes to default lock screen. 

Are you sure it isn't 5 seconds? It's the new timeout (can be disabled in Settings>Lock Screen>Shorter Timeout) 

2 hours ago, musiclover said:

For what it's worth, I too do not have problems with gapless playback. All my music library is on the SD card. I use a LG G6 with a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 100MB/s read nominal. Read benchmark values 86.2MB/s with A1 SD Bench.

Just benchmarked my storage. 

Screenshot_20181130-172526.png

On 11/27/2018 at 10:25 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk  (also available from the Downloads tab at the top of the page)
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded
• new Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track option
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• returned Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle option
• Folders, Albums categories now support List - Compact zoom level
• separate settings page per 3rd party skin
• year is now visible in Albums (list zoom levels). You may need a Full Rescan for better two digits year handling (for years like 99, 02, etc.)
• new Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity options
• new radio/popup option types for 3rd party skins
• tracks without duration info now appear with -:-- duration
• better .aac recognition
• Folders Hierarchy prefers in-folder image now (Full Rescan needed)
• shorter lockscreen timeout (if appropriate permission given to Poweramp)
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

I can not apply any Poweramp skin 😠

Just wanted to say that on latest build 810, repeat gets stuck on single repeat. Haven't tried the other repeat options. It gets to the end and then resets to the beginning of the track and the play button still appears as the pause button but it doesn't play till I tap the pause button. It has done it with every song I've tried so far. Only thing I haven't tried yet is full rescan. I'm on LG V30 running stock Oreo

Another Post-Report from a guest who didn't bother to login:

Hello , Happy to see your update ! 

but help me to find one thing when I play shuffle my shows how can I find track numbers or order that they going to play ! 

In shuffle mode tracks are played randomly, but you can't see a list of what's to come. You can see what the very next track will be though, by tapping on the meta-data information line near the bottom of the player screen. The track counter will also show you how the total number of tracks that are due to be played in the current list, and how far through you are.

Andre

(and I've turned Post-Reporting off for Guests, too many people are abusing it just to try to post a comment, and there's no way to reply to their questions)

On 11/28/2018 at 9:40 AM, egorlins said:

@maxmp , Thank you for new release, it is working well at my S8 but this version still does not work at Lineage 14.2 Samsung tab 8.0.

The same thing happens on my end as well but the app doesnt write anything into the log, it just crashes immediately without even creating its window. 

Im guessing its either something with the gpu (if the app is using hardware acceleration on the ui) or its Los 14 is just broken in some invisible part that no other app has used before.

14 hours ago, Zain said:

please provide Play next option ! 🥰 and add in queue ! 🥳

Huh? You mean as in "next track"? That works in regular playback or in the queue. You can either simply swipe right on the album artwork, or enable Pro Buttons to have the regular | <<< | << | > | >> | >>> | button layout.

Andre

Андроид 6.0.1 Samsung s5  duos при закрытии крышки флипа нет отображения названия исполнителя пишет нет исполнителя хотя в тегах он есть и на незаблокированном экране или не закрытой крышке флипа он отображается ...при подключении к блютуз колонке временами включается ускоренное воспроизведение ..лечиться остановом приложения и перезапуск при совершении звонка не включаест проигрывание он вылетает хотя в настройках поставлено продолжить ... при просмотре видео с ютуба также не восстанавливает воспромзведение ...далвик ,кеш ...чистил не помогает частые вылеты ..баг репортыстараюсь отсылать ..

On 11/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

Are you sure it isn't 5 seconds? It's the new timeout (can be disabled in Settings>Lock Screen>Shorter Timeout) 

It isn't. It seems like a bug because it shows Poweramp on the screen and than after brief period just stops it and continues showing default. 

2 hours ago, Sneaky4oe said:

New interface of beta version is harder to navigate in comparison with old Poweramp. I would like to keep old interface forever -simple and fast.

I'm afraid that ship sailed several years ago, starting when the userbase voted in a poll (very decisively) that a snazzy new Material Design interface was what the Poweramp app needed most, so that's what Max has spent two years working on.

Andre

Archived