Poweramp Build 810

maxmp

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk  (also available from the Downloads tab at the top of the page)
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded
• new Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track option
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• returned Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle option
• Folders, Albums categories now support List - Compact zoom level
• separate settings page per 3rd party skin
• year is now visible in Albums (list zoom levels). You may need a Full Rescan for better two digits year handling (for years like 99, 02, etc.)
• new Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity options
• new radio/popup option types for 3rd party skins
• tracks without duration info now appear with -:-- duration
• better .aac recognition
• Folders Hierarchy prefers in-folder image now (Full Rescan needed)
• shorter lockscreen timeout (if appropriate permission given to Poweramp)
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting with my 'user' hat rather than my 'admin' hat, this update includes some very welcome changes and v3 is fast becoming a very nicely polished final product. The change to a RERO style update policy is proving a great way to get small changes into the product without having to wait a long time for new major releases.

And with my admin hat back on I must update the Downloads tab as v3 is now in a phased official roll-out. I think the forum headings might be in need of some updating too.

Andre

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 810:

Thanx Max, awesome extra features and great to have the above mentioned feature back! It's appreciated. Great to see things developing so fast and you showing you're aware of what is going on in the communicty and listening to what your users want.

Take all the time you need, but adding perfect gapless playback and chromecast support makes it perfect IMHO.

Not necessary, but it would be nice to have the A-Z scroll bar in Folders Hierarchy mode as well.  

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, opreax said:

I would appreciate if you would listen to community ideas which were suggested many times.

I believe that what you point out is exactly what the developer intended to do. Current track on top, following track in the bottom. Anyway the bottom field has numerous uses and changes upon tapping it, so someone else would care to display other info.

19 minutes ago, opreax said:

I would appreciate if you would listen to community ideas which were suggested many times. 

_20181127_094515.JPG

That is what it's meant to do. The metadata line can show various pieces of information, including Next Track (which is the one I generally leave it set to). It can also show the current Folder location, which is not necessarily the same as Album title of course.

Andre

2 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Not necessary, but it would be nice to have the A-Z scroll bar in Folders Hierarchy mode as well.  

Good luck!

+1 on that one. I would love to see it too.

And it should be fairly simple to add since the scroll bar is already there for other views.

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded
• new Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track option
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• returned Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle option
• Folders, Albums categories now support List - Compact zoom level
• separate settings page per 3rd party skin
• year is now visible in Albums (list zoom levels). You may need a Full Rescan for better two digits year handling (for years like 99, 02, etc.)
• new Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity options
• new radio/popup option types for 3rd party skins
• tracks without duration info now appear with -:-- duration
• better .aac recognition
• shorter lockscreen timeout (if appropriate permission given to Poweramp)
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• other bug fixes

Poweramp not working properly in multi windows...galaxy j7 nxt, android 8.1...please fix it before stable release...i posted it before bt nothing fix till now

Screenshot_20181127-171134_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20181127-171130_Poweramp.jpg

Archived