Sign in to follow this  
moyu

Samsung and DVC

Hello
Samsung S8 Exynos variant still get problem : in audio setting DVC is said to be disabled by ROM by actually it is enabled. I went to audio output setting and use Open SL ES Hi-res output and turn on disable DVC for it and then DVC is disabled finally.

I don’t hate DVC. To be honest I love DVC but on Samsung Oreo seems that DVC is not compatible with system. When DVC is turned on the sound becomes very small,  can’t hear it with normal volume. I need very high volume to make music to be able to hear. Do you have this problem?

Thanks. 

I haven't had any trouble enabling DVC, but I'm getting severely reduced volume with it on as well. As far as I understand, that's not unexpected behavior, and it's worth it for the massive bass boost it allows.

I'm on an S9+ for reference.

1 hour ago, SHARD said:

I haven't had any trouble enabling DVC, but I'm getting severely reduced volume with it on as well. As far as I understand, that's not unexpected behavior, and it's worth it for the massive bass boost it allows.

I'm on an S9+ for reference.

As I know, meizu and oneplus do not have this trouble. They get boosted volume in fact.