(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Andrew0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, zeeya said:

@Andrew0Is it possible to add option to reduce the font size of trackname and artistname? The bigger font is not gelling with the UI. You can reduce it to match extra info at the bottom. 

We were discussing the possibilities with the album, artist, song labels and the info in the bottom of the screen in the feature request forum.

It would be great if we could choose what info is shown in the top and bottom of the screen as @andrewilley suggested. For example; just show the song tag in the upper part centered and show artist, year and album in the bottom. Not sure if @maxmp is needed for this or this can be added in the skin features, but it would be awesome to have these options added.

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Not sure if @maxmp is needed for this or this can be added in the skin features, but it would be awesome to have these options added.

I think Max would need to code that option (I assume you are referring to my suggestion of implementing user-customisable display wording, such as setting something like "%title% - %artist% (%year%)"). I think PA passes the finished wording to any skin, the skin just chooses how to display it.

Andre

6 hours ago, zeeya said:

@Andrew0Is it possible to add option to reduce the font size of trackname and artistname? The bigger font is not gelling with the UI. You can reduce it to match extra info at the bottom. 

This skin's "alternative (bigger album art)" layout basically does that.  So it works some and it helps increase the album art size some.  It's not perfect yet, but it's so far better than any other alternatives.

13 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I think Max would need to code that option (I assume you are referring to my suggestion of implementing user-customisable display wording, such as setting something like "%title% - %artist% (%year%)"). I think PA passes the finished wording to any skin, the skin just chooses how to display it.

Andre

Yes I was referring to the customizing you suggested. I think you're right that Max is needed to add this feature. Maybe in this phase it is possible to add an option to select what is displayed in the upper part of the now playing screen though. Selecting whether or not to display info that is already passed to the skin by Poweramp, like the artist, song and album info.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:07 AM, invaderzim said:

@Andrew0 For your continuous development, can you please add an option for the Album Art to take up all the screen, expand the dimensions? I think this is possible in the main player as seen in the library headers. 

How did you hide the android nav bar at the bottom?

On 1/3/2019 at 5:07 PM, invaderzim said:

@Andrew0 For your continuous development, can you please add an option for the Album Art to take up all the screen, expand the dimensions? I think this is possible in the main player as seen in the library headers. 

I tried, but is not so straightforward as it looks like xD.
It's on my "TODO" list :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll start saying I absolutely love this skin, I believe it's the best and the fact that is free is awesome.

I wonder if you could add some options though, for example new buttons (same shape as the ones in the screenshot, but completely white and another layout with black buttons of the same transparency as the blue-circled stuff), an option for displaying round album covers and for hiding like-dislike buttons (I find them useless).

In any case, thank you for your amazing job!

Screenshot_2019-01-20-14-53-18-0741997857_EDIT_1.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:43 AM, j-massive said:

I can't use the skins as soon as I install it it looks like this (see picture), I have the rainbow, Material 2 And the darkwhite skin on it, work without any problems

Are you on Huawei? If yes, this is a known issue prior to your post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/20/2019 at 3:20 PM, flyingdutchman said:

So far the issue has only been seen on huawei androiid v7. I have posted previously where the issue lies and asked max to look at this. So far no response.

It seems that Huawei doesn't like skins :P

• 5 weeks later...

I really like this skin and should come by default. Plethora of options too.

@Andrew0  is it possible to add a greyish background option while browsing folders and stuff outside the playerUI ? 

I mean the black background is very "contrasty"

Something like this:

Screenshot_20190521-222523_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.db111a426facda6580b2a57dd832c445.jpg

Also is it possible to make folders have a folder icon instead of album art or is it something Max has to code in?

• 3 months later...

Archived