(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Andrew0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, luce said:

With Nova Launcher exactly the same issue ...

Screenshot_20181204-210342.png

This is an (ancient) known issue of Nova launcher after installing some apps/games from play store the homescreen shortcut appeared but looks similar to this nothing happens when I click to it I have to remove that icon frpm home screen manually & re-create the shortcut by adding the app from app drawer that's it.

Note: some system apps app like Camera (CyanogenMod/google camera) also look like this when I first install nova launcher on my galaxy S3 after a clean rom flash I've to recreate those shortcut manually. Some cm theme which has dashboard built-in has same dead home screen shortcut when you first install them on nova launcher

I don't use noa launcher any more idk if it's fixed or not

I'm guessing that people facing issues with emui ROM because of it's launcher I assume there's no app drawer to recreate the app shortcut again just a thought correct me if I'm wrong

29 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

This is an (ancient) known issue of Nova launcher after installing some apps/games from play store the homescreen shortcut appeared but looks similar to this nothing happens when I click to it I have to remove that icon frpm home screen manually & re-create the shortcut by adding the app from app drawer that's it.

Note: some system apps app like Camera (CyanogenMod/google camera) also look like this when I first install nova launcher on my galaxy S3 after a clean rom flash I've to recreate those shortcut manually. Some cm theme which has dashboard built-in has same dead home screen shortcut when you first install them on nova launcher

I don't use noa launcher any more idk if it's fixed or not

I'm guessing that people facing issues with emui ROM because of it's launcher I assume there's no app drawer to recreate the app shortcut again just a thought correct me if I'm wrong

@luce if Prosenjit's response above is true, have you tried Smart Launcher? My point is to bypass the default system UI. Awaiting your report. Thank you.

@Andrew0 thnx the continuing development of your skin Andrew. Layout and option wise it's the best!

I have some trouble with the custom button minimal dual bar option as is shown in the picture. Somehow, this problem isn't there in the default buttons pro dual bar or other options.

Also, I would love to see an option in which the play button is the same as the pause button. Minimalistic.

Screenshot_2018-12-07-11-48-39.jpg

Hi, this seems like a great theme and I love the customizability (especially square corners).  However, I'm having the same trouble that one or two other users had: under the "alternative layout" (which is my preferred one, because I don't like having the text covering the album art), the album art is shrunken down a lot.  You can see the photo here:

I really love the album art on my music and I don't want it to be covered by text.  Yours is the best skin I can see, but it shrinks the album art so much.  What can I do?  I have a Moto G5, running Oreo stock, 1920x1080 5" screen.

If you could fix that so I can have big album art with the text underneath it (the way many other people have on this thread), I would LOVE that!  Thank you!

10 hours ago, MadagascarAdam said:

Hi, this seems like a great theme and I love the customizability (especially square corners).  However, I'm having the same trouble that one or two other users had: under the "alternative layout" (which is my preferred one, because I don't like having the text covering the album art), the album art is shrunken down a lot.  You can see the photo here:

I really love the album art on my music and I don't want it to be covered by text.  Yours is the best skin I can see, but it shrinks the album art so much.  What can I do?  I have a Moto G5, running Oreo stock, 1920x1080 5" screen.

If you could fix that so I can have big album art with the text underneath it (the way many other people have on this thread), I would LOVE that!  Thank you!

Screenshot_20181207-205514.png

What are your skin settings and background settings? I would like to try them.

39 minutes ago, brandonluciano824 said:

What are your skin settings and background settings? I would like to try them.

They are:

* Alternative Layout
* Square Corners

* Player Buttons: Default
* Transparency Buttons (both): Semi Transparent
* App Background : Blur (Default)
* Pro Buttons, Divided Waveseek, Static Waveseek:  all disabled

I've tried it with many settings though and all of the "Alternative layout" seems to shrink the album art that much.  But I really don't like the text on top of the album art... nor do I want the album art shrunken.  So I'm in a bind!  😞

I've got mine set up so I get a fairly decent size cover art - not quite full width, but close enough for me:

image.png

(1920x1080 screen on a Galaxy Note 3 with 6.0.1 ROM)

"Dark Default Skin"
Alternative Layout: ON
Player Buttons: (Default Buttons) Pro Dualbar
Transparent Navbars: ON
Buttons/labels/duration/etc Transparencies: Semi-transparent
"Pro Buttons", "Divided Waveseek" and "Static waveseek + seekbar" toggles all turned off (they all seem better controlled via the Player Buttons menu)

For some reason the metadata textbox does not completely line up with the two counters, but that's a small price to pay.

Andre

How big is your screen on your Galaxy Note?

That's good that it's working for you though.  Maybe it has something to do with Android Oreo....  or maybe just the difference from one phone to the next.

Even if it were just *slightly* smaller than full-size artwork, that's fine.  But it's disappointing that the only choice I have for full-size artwork in Poweramp 3 is to have text covering up a large portion of the album art.

The skin seems perfect, but shrinks the album art on my phone leaving a lot of empty space.  I have an LG V20 for reference.  I've tried changing seemingly every combination of settings and it's still small with empty space.  Additionally, would there be a way to hide the buttons on the sides of the track number?  I never use any of those and they just clutter up the screen.  Maybe then move the track number under the dots for the track options?  That would look really nice and clean.

c-5paA-7DpU1-YfUbC3StndffyMJx_mqQDzWhFFsj8N0gB4Wow5cGay0QOloZAqA9tN3_KYCfbiZstP1DeLiMLTzTrs1BE9Mqt0s3QLZMAjxn3PdV0JmGEccXFcuhgee40Fql2d0JY1cNRdKFV0lzO8SXRJd9CtXPVUtBskEbEXmPeUTqVt_aNx00VaeIGjUirNv4pq7KM1r4sCoZU22tfGRMV2Oa8TaOgbNZRoO6-jpCD46h96PF3UZcUkUqLjbnKImXD_m1PtUbg23b3XU18RyK5KU5uUI9CRTf9JUGN9XlHULepqh79cIe-tglMj8CuluKj-dml3bEfvutphteLtnW76s_DlC_KxpQs1hKYI6pfao48NI7L9yNxCrnNWNVTu-uX1JCvYAKAPKeIPkRAdzV9RIQmsqQ22TmUJWNb8IWBfRVPXUdZ80xmMaAUtVRFyEqG4wVrmNM2QL3ikmd_DIlxbtG9FdfuQYJA1DGMpkVvmAE1iXp63iWEsHUM9cnVapimc_9Bur7w6FU2yUk2xn12_LgIfHee8UHa-jaDt0C1azgxh6UCSOhOPu5lQPGA2g8RMTXWcl2ZUwKogdnfXnh59i2y7RbTohACskxEKm-IPpOyqGBK2GNri54aTOJTej7ZgChnIwGllBlzwCpLk_=w731-h1298-no

3 hours ago, DoomAxe said:

The skin seems perfect, but shrinks the album art on my phone leaving a lot of empty space.  I have an LG V20 for reference.  I've tried changing seemingly every combination of settings and it's still small with empty space.  Additionally, would there be a way to hide the buttons on the sides of the track number?  I never use any of those and they just clutter up the screen.  Maybe then move the track number under the dots for the track options?  That would look really nice and clean.

I also would be willing to get rid of a certain amount of text or buttons if it could help the album art be full-sized with the artist - track info below it.

1 hour ago, zealot001 said:

Hello,

Thank you for your skin, very nice !

Just a question : I saw no difference when i try to change : "Player Buttons", it's always the Defaut even if I choose another. Do I need to do somethink to see the other Playter Buttons ?

Try this...

Screenshot_20181210-022650.jpg

I love the "simple" skin, however does anyone know how to black out the background, can't figure it out in V3 as in V2.

Update: I bought the simple dark theme and switched to the custom background setting, a metallic look which is much much better but would be nice to make black.

6 hours ago, Cpasley said:

I love the "simple" skin, however does anyone know how to black out the background, can't figure it out in V3 as in V2.

Update: I bought the simple dark theme and switched to the custom background setting, a metallic look which is much much better but would be nice to make black.

I don't have simple dark theme but this is universal. In Settings > Background > Enable Main Screen Background = tap to disable

Archived