(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Andrew0

Yeessssss!  Somehow I love this app even more now. Thanks so much Andrew0!

Andrew0 is it possible to have a skin that makes everything go black except the album art if I touch a certain spot like maybe the artwork?  I've dreamed of this and I'll happily pay for it.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bernardo said:

This app is doing amazing but, can you do something so I can have the buttons of the first image but the flat bar of the second image? I'm sure that there aren't any options to do it in the actual version of the app.

Screenshot_20181128-133318.png

Screenshot_20181127-225135.png

+1

Flat button just like the default PA skin.

15 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Unfortunately, it went the other way and got quite a bit worse. There's plenty of space for the buttons and seekbar, but the panel above it seems to be cropping the top off them for some reason:

image.png

Transparency of the counters is fine now by the way. This is becoming a very flexible and configurable skin indeed.

Andre

Just updated.. can you check out if its solved please.. Which phone do you have?

8 hours ago, JunBringer said:

Yeessssss!  Somehow I love this app even more now. Thanks so much Andrew0!

Andrew0 is it possible to have a skin that makes everything go black except the album art if I touch a certain spot like maybe the artwork?  I've dreamed of this and I'll happily pay for it.

I think it's possible, but it sounds like a lot of work :(

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

+1

Flat button just like the default PA skin.

Flat button is available via options (Default player buttons). But it only works with pro buttons

1 hour ago, Andrew0 said:

Just updated.. can you check out if its solved please.. Which phone do you have?

A lot better, but the top of the largest button, and the full-scale seekbar peaks, are still being slightly cropped by a bounding box (not sure whether its the panel with the seekbar or the area above it that's doing the cropping). More noticeable when the Play/Pause button animates when pressed, as the top goes missing.

image.png

My main phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (1920x1080 screen), running a 6.0.1 custom ROM. I prefer its screen size (and its replaceable battery) to any of the newer Note variants, which is why I still use it.

Andre

@Andrew0 Thnx for the updates. 

Just to let you know. The bug I reported last tuesday is still there. The "Plain player buttons" option can't be combined with the "dual bar" option. As soon as I activate the plain player buttons the dual bar dissapears.

I would like to make this combination of features, but it seems impossible:
- Alternatice Layout
- Pro Buttons
- Square corners
- Dual bar
- Plain player buttons
- Full transparent buttons and labels
- Full transparent Elasped time and track duration
- Solid color app background

I can set all of these together, accept for the Plan player buttons. As soon as I activate these, the dual bar dissapears with only the Waveseek bar remaining. 

First of all I wanted to thank @Andrew0 for this amazing skin.

I thought I suggest some design mockups I build from pictures that were already posted in this thread:

- Reducing the artist and song tags could create more space for the album art on smaller screens. I noticed that especially when the tags are transparent the letters appear pretty far apart from eacht other so I thought this might improve the look. It looks a bit more like v2 in this regard.

(Image 1: Originally by @invaderzim)

Invaderzim_changed.thumb.jpg.293112b6471bdcb377bbcc7ccc1bc617.jpg Invaderzim_base.thumb.jpg.ac2cb5645369f055e2b7813e91edd1c5.jpg

(Image 2: Originally by @andrewilley)

AndreWilley_changed.jpg.7dc17d99028af560371d19b1e38fe968.jpgAndrewWilley_base.jpg.15688b704644f9e6ed541970bc8c2c30.jpg

- While playing around with position and sizes of the tags I accidentally rounded only some of corners of the album and artist tags. I thought it looked kinda cool so you might wanna look into that (See Image 2)
- I noticed that the upper button bar, the song tags and the album art don't always allign vertically (especially in alternative layout when the album art does not fill the whole widht of the screen). I thought it looks kinda weird when that happens but this could just be me. In my opinion these three things should always allign vertically (Or when the album art has to be reduced in size then the upper button bar should allign with the tags)

Keep up the good work 👍  

On 11/27/2018 at 9:58 PM, Andrew0 said:

@Parth Rathore

@andrewilley How do you activate the half waveseek?

Update!
* Now track counter and label match transparent/translucent option.
* now track counter, label, elapsed time and total time matches round/square.

I'll be working on the other requests soon :)

P.S.: Just updated, so it should be available soon.

272234916_device-2018-11-27-215253copy.thumb.jpg.d5f61448369e5ad5022e2340005a93b5.jpg1388359906_device-2018-11-27-215447copy.thumb.jpg.cefad8d66187a6529ec98f691216af5f.jpg

Q

1 hour ago, Andrew0 said:

------> BIG UPDATE <-----

Now you can choose between more than 10 layouts for the player buttons on the main screen :)
Option name: "Player Buttons"

Check it out!

P.S.: I just updated. It may take some minutes to be live.

device-2018-12-01-131715.thumb.jpg.dcebfcb3967606607f4974232b3e8a6b.jpg521989663_device-2018-12-01-131701copy.thumb.jpg.7be391416fb4023924f74228b774a95d.jpg1236485416_device-2018-12-01-131649copy.thumb.jpg.7a2140bc12fcb4dc1dead9eda983b9c9.jpg

Hey @Andrew0! Cheers, man. The skin is getting better and better. I tried all of the new features and I must say, it caters every desire! Hahaha. Super thanks! I am full. 🍴

Some of the Settings options are getting a little complex to get your head around what works with what, it took me about ten minutes to get myself back to where I was before. :) 

I wonder if it might be simpler (for users anyway) if you could have each option as a simple toggle, and let the internal combination logic be handled underneath? For example, one toggle for Pro Buttons or Simple buttons, another toggle for button icon style (Default, No Circle, or Custom), another option for the seek bar (Waveseek, Seekbar, or dual). And if you select a combination which can't coexist, it should reset the conflicting item.

Andre

@GDMFSOB Wow, What settings do you have? Which Poweramp version do you have? 

@andrewilley Yeah I know right now is a bit complex. That's sadly not possible, as styles in Android development don't allow multiple inheritance. This was the only clean way I found, I will remove some options in the future as 'Pro Buttons', 'Waveseek' and others that conflicts with the 'Player Buttons' option

Archived