• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@flyingdutchman 

The main differences are

• the ability to use alternative or normal layout
  • Use Pro buttons or normal
  • Use waveseek or seekbar
  • Make main screen buttons transparent or translucent.

@invaderzim

I am glad you like it :) The ability to detect if the background is dark or light is not possible at skin level. At app level is possible but it is not as simple as one may think. Some machine learning is needed 😕 

Thank you, very nice skin. 

For the option "translucent play screen buttons" it would be better if the text would be black as in your light skins. The contrast is sometimes not high enough when having title and artist over the cover art because the translucent background is very light.

Is this possible?

14 minutes ago, TheTwo said:

Thank you, very nice skin. 

For the option "translucent play screen buttons" it would be better if the text would be black as in your light skins. The contrast is sometimes not high enough when having title and artist over the cover art because the translucent background is very light.

Is this possible?

Oh, that was actually a bug, thanks for the feedback. I fixed it. Should be available in about 10 min.

12 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

@djdarko give this a try. Max might take time regarding our feature request. Tip: there is a getting used to with the combinations in the toggles when enabling features. Once your settled, you'll definitely enjoy this skin. 👌

Thanks, I'll check it out!

2 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

@Menelas Thats weird.. Which phone do you have? do you have the problem only with my skins?

@Parth Rathore Added! Option is: Square corners

@andrewilley Added! Option is: Dual bar

I just updated so it should be available in about 10 min.  will appreciate a positive review :)

1189342666_device-2018-11-26-190711copy.thumb.jpg.b6e90d918d74dd43222e01a94b65bf76.jpg328936035_device-2018-11-26-190657copy.thumb.jpg.bf33a7749b9742f2591abb9d81cdb783.jpg

I have a Blackberry K1, and yes unfortunately just with your skin, there is a screenshot of the default skin:

(Maybe a resizer functions problem somwhere?)

Screenshot_20181126-221118.png

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded

Glad Max added this new feature but man, @Andrew0 your skin as Andre said, is a keeper! 👌

What I like about this skin is it's slim and the album art is not shrunk for my device/s.

Right now I do not have other requests. I'll just wait for new features, if any. Ah, one thing though, have a toggle to make the main player "flat". Our friends minar and gcantoni's Material2 has this option and I find it nice!

Archived