Poweramp
flyingdutchman

Yet Another Poweramp Skin - Yaps

are you referring to the package name? If so then I do not think changing it would help but what I could perhaps do is create a package just for you so you can test it out. However., I need to understand what you mean because "writing a theme this way"  is not really clear to me.

Thank you for your suggestion, the installation file only contains the features of the program, and the file containing the user interface and the program icon does not install. Perhaps the reason for not defining the package is the file name of the program and the lack of an installation confirmation file. The image may help to resolve the problem.

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-13-43.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-13-52.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-14-48.png

In Google play it keeps saying to update, I can't find it in pa/skins but I see the icon in all apps when I click it PA opens with the new skin.

3 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

I click it PA opens with the new skin.

Yes, that is how it is supposed to work. No user interaction required

4 hours ago, Mrmahdi said:

is the file name of the program and the lack of an installation confirmation file

The package is called com.flyingdutchman.yaps, what is an installation confirmation file?.

1 minute ago, flyingdutchman said:

The package is called com.flyingdutchman.yaps, what is an installation confirmation file?.

This file contains the program information that includes the features and functionality and the main file contains the user interface. In fact, there is no interface at all that runs or is capable of identifying the Poweramp. I think the whole problem is with the file containing the user interface and features. And there are no problems with the program's capabilities. Of course, I encountered a theme that the user interface and lego did not display after installing, but in the second version Poweramp was run and even detected in the third version. I think that even if the Poweramp is to detect the program, it should not be a problem with the lack of an interface.

@Mrmahdi there is no logo but there is an interface. My code first checks if you have the correct version of Poweramp installed. If you have it executes the skin using the syntax prescribed. I do not offer other skin choices so after the skin is installed it terminates.  Your issue lies with installi g the app, not with running it.