Poweramp
flyingdutchman

Yet Another Poweramp Skin - Yaps

I have published a new skin, nothing fancy but removed black background on album and track text, all square albumart, some color changes, seelwavebar or seekbar and seekwavebar,

Remember that this release is experimental so may behave unexpectedly in terms of layout. It is based on Poweramp dark theme.

I will try and get the text below the albumart in the next release. 

Note that i have tested for devices with smallest width 360dp and smallest width 700dp. 

It checks for the version of Poweramp first on install.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flyingdutchman.com.yaps

Remember, it is free and i do this for fun so dont leave negative feedback just because it doesnt work for you

porttrait1.png

Screenshot_phone_land.png

landscape2.png

Direct link to version 2

yappy-release.apk

Edited by flyingdutchman
Added apk

@flyingdutchmanThank you for publishing this theme. I installed this theme but the installation file does not execute. My device Huawei mate 7 android 6.0 Is there a way to solve this problem?

7 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Do you get a message v3 only?

Yes I install the app from Google Play, but it can not run after installation on the device. I'm using version 809 of the program

It supports up to the next release 810 too so not sure why you are having the problem. My test devices also run the latest version 809 of Poweramp without any issues

If it keeps causing issues I could simply remove the version check. Let's see how others get on

🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Ok i will check it knows about v809. Hard to keep up with all the new releases 🤣🤣🤣

Once installed, the icon of the program will be in this form and when deleting, the activitie package will be displayed instead of the program name

Screenshot_2018-11-02-20-15-49-108x133.png

IMG_20181124_224958-197x154.png

Something is wrong... you should have the icon that i use for new playlist manager and here as avatar The app should just be com.flyingdutchman.yaps

Others have installed it without issues but i will check the configuration. Unfortunately i cannot test huwaei as i am limited in access to devices

51 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Something is wrong... you should have the icon that i use for new playlist manager and here as avatar The app should just be com.flyingdutchman.yaps

Others have installed it without issues but i will check the configuration. Unfortunately i cannot test huwaei as i am limited in access to devices

Thank you, I think this should be a file of the program package.

3 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Thank you, I think this should be a file of the program package.

Yes, you do install it in the normal manner dont't you??

6 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Yes, you do install it in the normal manner dont't you??

Yes ,google play

I think you've cleared a file from the original package that does not run the program on Android 6.0.

Once installed, the app is displayed on Google Play and even the application's logo is not a problem, but on the home screen, the application's logo looks like this and does not work - no matter how much you click on the icon, nothing happens on Google Play. Also, this theme will not be added to the Poweramp

@flyingdutchmanI did it but the problem was not solved but by turning this file into zip and running on the Android studio, I found a lot of

res character in two folders

And there was activity.xml running Android Red Studio underneath it, and it seems to be a problem with the program, and the exact program is difficult to install, and this problem may not be solved in the higher version of Android, but in the lower version there is a problem. .

I do not understand what you mean "turning this file into zip and running on the Android studio" all you need to do is rename it by replacing the .xxx with .apk.

neither do I understand res characters

nor the part on activity.xml running Android Red Studio underneath it

Why are you referring to Android Studio ??

Have you tried uninstall and reinstall Poweramp

@flyingdutchmanI changed the file to apk, but it did not run again and I just wanted to install it once with Android Studio, which I found a lot of code on this source with older ones. I do not have access to your files. I just wanted to say that it seems that something in these two files is not compatible with the version 6.0 of Android. I apologize for this and my goal is to fix this problem, and that yes, I will remove both the themes and the Poweramp program. And I installed it again, but the problem did not fix. I hope this problem will be found and resolved in the future. Thank you.🙏

I checked the min version of both Poweramp and skins which is api 21. V6 is api 23 so it should work. Something on your device is somehow broken i think. Interesting troubleshooting though

Just now, flyingdutchman said:

I checked the min version of both Poweramp and skins which is api 21. V6 is api 23 so it should work. Something on your device is somehow broken i think. Interesting troubleshooting though

Ok thanks

You will notice thar on small devices i display the track title centered above albumart. Not really any need to show the album title imo, we have the album cover after all

New release of Yaps

Toggle seekbar, square albumart, removed black background on albumart labels, albumart text below albumart in grid views. Small colour tweaks

@flyingdutchmanCuriously, all programs that are written with this mechanism are executed, including this theme and the metrial 2 theme, but the themes that use other mechanisms, such as the name of the program or the installation of the program in their respective folders. Does not have the ability to run on some devices. I do not know why it happened, but I guess the higher Android devices, such as 8 and 9, are a compiler or something like that, which is more powerful than the older version of Android, and I wonder what's the same application on Android. I tried it and answered it, but on Android 6 it's not strangely executed, and I guess the twist mechanism It's a good idea to be used for programming. It would be better to deduce if this simple mechanism for programming is used.

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-47-03.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-47-06.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-46-55.png

Not sure what you are getting at. I think some meaning is lost in translation. Neither do i see what your screenshots show. There is nothing there that is strange.

In the future, write a theme in this way. I think my device is unable to execute some of the code, and probably these codes are not defined for it, and perhaps because of this, only the application package is replaced by the program's main file.