Lost access to Poweramp

Bracket

And now Poweramp simply does not start anymore. Other than by saying Failed to verify license. When I was offline, as I am almost allways. So, went online. Tapped on Details: APM response - Bad orderid null.

Next tapped on Google Play - Restore Purchase. Now it seems I have to tap on pay in the hope I will not be charged (if I have bought through Google, which I really cannot remember 2,5 years and dozens of purchases later. What should I do? I tried Other Purchasing Methods - Restore Purchase. That leads to the advice to download the non-Play version of Poweramp. I did that, but it lead to a conflict and the advice to uninstall it. Grrrrr!! And I only want access to something I have already payed for.

The website download should unlock fine with the Play Store licence key app. Try uninstalling completely and then re-install (you will need to have a network connection at the time, and ideally for the next 24 hours or so, see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required ). Don't forget to backup settings and playlists first.

Andre

6 hours ago, Bracket said:

You mean I must use https://Poweramp-music-player.en.uptodown.com/android and download the app again?

No idea what that is, I suggested downloading from the Poweramp website (see top of page, or from the first post in the current beta thread,  https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/15447-poweramp-build-809/).

Andre

Meanwhile I have downloaded from the Poweramp website. For some reason it is a time limited trial. v3 build 809-play. Took me hours to scan the files. Lost playlists and settings. But maybe the problem is solved.
In order to restore my purchase I open settings. Tapping on Already Purchased? I can choose Google Play, but I did not find Poweramp among the two apps I bought there (I am iOS user and I only have Android because of the DAP (Pioneer XDP-100R)). So I choose Other Purchasing Methodes - Restore Purchase. Which leads to the same advice as yesterday to install a non-play version of Poweramp etc. What is that and where can I find it?

@Bracket, than why are you trying to activate it from GP? Yuo must do it from uni app (from this site) by clicking "already purchased?" and enter e-mail and Order ID. If you forget Order ID just send report via player's button "get support" and ask an order id for you account for wich you bought.

As explained above, it tried to restore through GP because I assumed that is where I bought it, years ago. I only found out later that I did not.

Your suggestion about tapping Already Purchased from uni app (I don't know what that is, but I did it in the app I had been using on my DAP) only lead to the advice to download from te site. It could not enter email or ask for an ID. So I downloaded but ended up with a trial version that does the same: already purchased? download from the site!. It is the vicious circle I mentioned. I have no record of how I bought 2,5 years ago. Where can I ask for the order ID and restore of purchase?

Meanwhile I have bought Poweramp again. It is now rescanning all my files. After this I am going to try to restore my playlists for a backup.

This has already cost me hours and hours. And all because of an as yet inexplicable breakdown of service by Poweramp.

Archived